• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool thanks I will check those out

Comment

i wish i couldnt understand zipties then i would be special

Comment

For those of you that think zip ties are a stupid way to hold on your bumper I just had a truck lose its 1/4 in mudflap in front of me on the freeway, I had cars on both sides so I had to take it like a man and just run it the ^&%$ over. I atribute the 100% fiberglass bumper still being in one piece to 2 of the zip ties breaking and allowing the bumper to give instead of being blown to bits with no give points. I was going about 70-75 mph, car in front of me hit it with its tires and flipped it into the air and it went smack into my bumper. I for one am now a bigger zip tie fan than ever! I don't have the money to buy another bumper right now, thanks to them I don't have to.

Comment

zipties are the new glue/velcro/string/metal/cement/everthing of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
            zipties are the new glue/velcro/string/metal/cement/everthing of the world
            Duct tape is... Duct tape works wonders man... Where have you been man?

i.e. If you want to put on zipties, you have to drill holes on an object that doesn't have holes or loops for the zipties to tie on to.

With Duct tape, you just crank that out and tape the thing....

Comment

A friend of mine lost his bumper last drift day and it wasnt messed up at all except some little scratches from flipping at 40mph. I think of zipties as a permanent body panel attachment method it saves bumpers and they are easily cut off. I will try to get pictures of his bumper coming off.

Comment

Working...
              X