No announcement yet.

need info on a nissan sivia s15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, I deleted most of it to keep it nice and G rated. This kid is doesn't know anything, maybe if he sounded intelligent and asked legitiment questions he might get some respect. Instead he talks like he is 10 and has NO idea what he is talking about. Like I said in the other one of these(he made like 3 threads for this) there is a thread about how you can not get S15s into the US (legally anyway) because it doesn't meet so many standards for US roads.

Comment

yeah dont get all harsh he wouldnt expect you to know about the uae domestic car market and import market into uae so i dont know why you expect him to know so much about the american domestic car market and and import into america. Rememberr its japanese domestics he wants his essence of life to thrive upon and hes definitley taking the right steps in looking at an s15
      he knows plenty already and it is hard find information and things of the sort about things relatively unknown in your country and he wasnt completely clueless like you accused him of - he asked legitimate questions and knew enough to be a perspective buyer of a vehicle- for example when i suggested a rotary he was clued up on the fact they were good cars but knew he would be helpless if it needed work, but yeah best of luck sausalzaabi finding yourself a good car you should be able to get an s15 (possibly even modified) for 60,000 uae dirhams
      Try here dont get a car from there because they are known to sell buyers damaged vehicles, vehicles not up to standards in japan, cars that have been thrashed the sh*t out of, just generally bad quality vehicles etc but this gives a rough idea of what a car is worth in japan, and shipping of a car to uae you could be looking at 8000 uae dirhams i wouldnt think it would be any more so yeah all up itll cost you about 70,000 dirhams i dont know what thats worth on the uae car market.
      Last edited by rb20; 12-14-2004, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Re: need info on a nissan sivia s15

Originally posted by sausalzaabi
        whats the diffrence between spec s and spec r and whats better ?
        Spec-S is the equivalent of the old S13 Q's, with an SR20DE. The Spec-R is the equivalent of the S13 K's, with an SR20DET. I think that's about all the difference there is, as you can see the Spec-R would be the one to go for (~250bhp rather than ~170).

Comment

Hey a s s clown. Youre reading comprehension sucks. He doesnt live in the US. I cant see how you can get off by being such a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to others. Youre only 16, how long have you been driving for? Im sure you know everything there is to know about cars because youre some crazy doriftomasta.
          /flame directed at crazybadger

Comment

Working...
          X