No announcement yet.

Most Embarassing Drift Moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my most embarrasing drift moment was in my old s13 180sx...
    the battery had died on the old girl however i was welfare broke so i was push starting it everywhere i went. I was practising laps of a round about in ashmore (Gold Coast suburb) when i saw a regular car approaching the roundabout. This brief interuption in my concentration led to my spinning the car out and stalling it right in the middle of the roundabout FACING THE WRONG WAY LOOKING AT THE OTHER CAR! Of course my car stalled and my battery not functional... i just sat there being all embarrassed and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    The round about was on a slight hill so slowly the 180sx began to roll back so i roll started it in reverse...
    that was my most embarrassing drifting moment!

Comment

Scarry moment

My hommie decides to pull e-brake in his 91 Integra comming off the freeway doing about 60mph and I think hi did it for the first time. Any way after counter steer he lost it and we whiiped a 270 degrees facing the oncomming trafic comming of the freeway.We din't get off the road even though it was narrow. I laughed through out the whole thing. But it was scarry.

Comment

At my frist event i almost had my wheel fall off. I was going to change tires but decided i didnt want to after i had already losened the lug nuts. I forgot to tighten one side because i was hooking up a camera and as soon as my run started i fet something strange and had people yelling at me too stop. Once i realized what happened someone came out with and impact gun to tighten my nuts.

Comment

I do stupid sh*t in my 91 subby all the time, till i get my drift car going....

Anyways in the rain last week i think, flying round a corner and this car out of no where came, i hit the brakes and lost traction, car was sliding and just in time i saved myself from hitting a road sign.

Wasn't scary, i was actually laughing, but it was a close call..

Comment

scariest - Was when I was back in highschool. I was riding shotgun in my friends truck. He had just learnd how to drive it because it was stick. Well we were coming around a u-turn when he messed up and lost control . So we jumped the median and were going down the wrong way and about to hit oncoming trafic. But by some maricle he got controle back to put us on the median. But when we got on the median he had to make a hard right so we would not hit a speed sign. Finally we got back to the right side of the road and stoped. Needless to say the Sh!T was scarred out of me.

embarassing- None yet but now that I said that I know something will happen. Just my luck I guess.
            Last edited by ; 01-01-2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X