Need For Speed Undergroung 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need For Speed Undergroung 2

Hay i was just wondering what you guys think of the drifting in N.F.S.U.2. If you havent played it yet go to Game Daily com. There you can get a free demo it is under top 50 downloads or something like that. So let me know what you guys think. Laters
    Last edited by ; 01-04-2005, 09:34 AM.

i like it a lot. its a fun *Censored**Censored**Censored* game to play!

Comment

yeah the drifting is really tight in that game. Touge isn't bad either.

Comment

Touge + traffic = no points

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
          Touge + traffic = no points

you gotta work around it. its kinda hard at time cuz you can be in the middle of a high scoring drift and dont want to break it then all of a sudden you get hit by car around a blind turn. but it is possiblle to score high with traffic on.

Comment

i like the game... its so addicting... even though its not realistic...

Comment

Drifting in that game sucks. Fook it, I have no use.

Comment

It's a rediculously fun game to play. Although it's not overly realistic but still, I like it. I especially like all the tuning options like how I can tweak power band and such. Some of the body kits are obscene but some are also quite nice.

B-Wurm

Comment

i like it. ricing out gto= teh win

Comment

It's silly as heck, devoid of any realism what-so-ever, but fun as hell! I love this game. Evo touge!! Viva la Evo!!!

Comment

i just played a little bit of it at best buy. i like the free roaming city and the escalade, i also like that the shift throws are realistic

Comment

ya. I love how drafting/drifting/burnouts/donuts can magically refill your N20 tank. But ya overall hella fun. Possibly one of the most absorbing car games I've played in a while (SRS SUCKED). The soundtrak aint bad with some editing, and the drifting is more realistic than the first one, but stilll kinda stupid.

Plus you gotta throw it up for a game where you can race Navigators on the freeway with no traffic.

Comment

NFSU2=LAME
                          The drifting is fun in 2 player, but that's it.
                          Brook Burk and Rice get old FAST..

Comment

I personally prefer the driving/drifting/free roaming of Street Racing Syndicate better. Sure there is only about half as much area to roam, but the damage is much more realistic.

Oh wait......was there damage on N4SU2?

LOL!

Comment

I like SRS, and there is no damage in NFSU2. But games just dont live up to the real thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X