got my whip running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my whip running!

i finally got my car to safely drive. for over 2 months it sat in my garage because of a blown hg, waped head, then the fuse kept blowing every couple blocks for my electric fans, then my water temp gauge went bad. then i had to get a new water temp gauge(aftermarket) and sender, nissan uses funder senders and i had to wait on this peice from texas to go go in my upper radiator hose so i could install the right size sender. then, bleeding the coolant i accidently tightned it instead of loosening it and the top half of that bolt just broke off. my dads friend has a drilla nd tap set and helped me get it out.

so, i am really accited to be able to drive again. i went for a drive to some mountains a hour or so away and it was flooded and lots of random gravel but i still had a lto of fun.

cliff notes: my car has been broken for 2 months and its better and i took it for a fun drive and i like pizza.

good work man, your car sounded serious *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed off its *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing nuts!! lol.. Good to see u got it working again.

Comment

Working...
    X