V.I.P. Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoa...

although I admit to learning about VIP just now from this thread and links therein, I must venture to say that VIP is the greatest thing since sliced bread
    err, actually, the greatest thing since drifting...let's leave it at that

anyways, here's a mighty swell VIP car that I'd happily grovel for:
    Last edited by Vinsanity; 07-01-2004, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Man... I'm gonna have to find some VIP Merc S-Classes and BMW 7ers.

Comment

• Note- I hosted these myself so I didn't waste the owners' bandwidth. They are not mine.

Comment

• I think you guys need to realise VIP cars arent chryslers impalas bla bla other yank tanks. These are top of the range japanese rides but you often see Nissan Laurels and older model toyota crowns and century etc. etc..

You wont really understand or appreciate what a real vip car is until you own or ride in one ........

I cant see how you could call any chevy a VIP not saying i dont like them but they are in a different league all together!!

personal favourite would have to be the late 80's toyota century anyone that knows what these are can understand why..

pic is my old mazda sentia v6 rwd leather interior bla bla not very vip though
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BooZTT
            This is my final conceptual design for the project. I've used a kit from Junction Produce originally for the Celsior which is of comparable size and shape. I modded the grill (very simple) and a few other things.

Comment

• u might as well drift a Mercedes maybach. 57's for a challenge and 62's to test ya skills

Comment

• In my opinion, VIP is huge dished wheels, stretched tires, wheels so close to the fender that you can barely fit a slice of seaweed through. Bulldozer front bumbers, Sideskirts extending out from the car, whale tail 3 piece spoilers and exhausts extending at least a foot out and/or straight up. That's VIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
                  In my opinion, VIP is huge dished wheels, stretched tires, wheels so close to the fender that you can barely fit a slice of seaweed through. Bulldozer front bumbers, Sideskirts extending out from the car, whale tail 3 piece spoilers and exhausts extending at least a foot out and/or straight up. That's VIP.

to be fair, VIP is already established so your opinion doesnt matter. btw your describing more along the lines of bozosuke(spelling?).

sorry but i cant think of a nice way to say it.

Comment

• I know my opinion doesn't matter, but I was just stating what I think it is, since people here are thinking different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
                      I know my opinion doesn't matter, but I was just stating what I think it is, since people here are thinking different things.
                      But you're wrong... Thus, your opinion is quite worthless. VIP style was explained in 8 pages, then you go and add your 2 cents which are totally inappropriate.

You described bosozoku/yanki style which is not like the more understated VIP style. Look up the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
                        But you're wrong... Thus, your opinion is quite worthless. VIP style was explained in 8 pages, then you go and add your 2 cents which are totally inappropriate.

You described bosozoku/yanki style which is not like the more understated VIP style. Look up the difference.
                        well its actually old school vip styled. read these threads to fully understand the difference;
                        http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=145.0
                        http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=79.0

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnthemonster
                          well its actually old school vip styled. read these threads to fully understand the difference;
                          http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=145.0
                          http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=79.0
                          I don't need to read it... I've seen it first-hand, and I know... Old school VIP is still clean as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, compared to the bumperless, chop-top, huge bodykit, oil-cooler'ed and huge winged boso/yankie cars....

Comment

• LOL, Why did ppl start talking on this thread! WACK! Go to http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...419#post141419 , Crazy Japanese Cars! I'll have some pics there! Talk about VIP there!

Comment

Working...
                            X