• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about "eye of the tiger" lol

Comment

lol yes eye of the tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a good one

Comment

I saw this one video made by someone in some other forum...It had clips of D1 and had Limp Bizkit music in the background...OMG IT WAS GHEY! I don't know what kind of music goes well with drifting, but wannabe hip hop rock and punk rock don't go well...

Comment

IM not a Girl by Brittney Spears. hahaha jk I would say Trance is really good for drifting or even dodging traffic.

Comment

Thought I would bring this thread back lol

DJ Doboy- Beyond Time

it was in a great drift video. once you see the vid, you will know lol

Comment

There is only one song!

Burning Rubber by The Carburators

Comment

anyone ever heard Poison the well??? if you havent dl some songs or buy their cd "opposite of december" its the best cd to have in your car when your driving

Comment

I personally always have to listen to eigther the first AFTER HOURS cd or Darkraver live at Sensation. Also if you dont want techno i love DreamCrusher by Deadsy.

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
                    anyone ever heard Poison the well??? if you havent dl some songs or buy their cd "opposite of december" its the best cd to have in your car when your driving
                    yeah i dont think thats very good driving music, i have all there cds too, that more headphone music. but anyway song of choice for driving and sliding, Aces High- Iron Maiden, you gotta love the maiden

Comment

• POSTAL SERVICE, I like Such Great Heights, but really any of their songs would be tight!
                      Oh yeah and Billy Joel-"Moving Out"
                      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 03-15-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• I cant believe no one has mentioned "Master of Puppets" by Metallica.

Comment

• "St. Anger" by metallica. Basically anything that makes me want to break something or someone!

Comment

• www.werock.org

Comment

Working...
                            X