• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Yeaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Jones View Post
      Hell Yeaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!
      jeff dint i told you stop by ???????????
      (626) 786-7444
      (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
      -Engine SWAPS/Installation
      -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
      -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
      www.cxracing.com
      www.kaazusa.com
      www.coopertires.com
      www.specclutch.com

Comment

havnt found any pics of recent,
        heres some old ones

Comment

good luck this year, there had been a lot of talk of whether you would drift again.

Comment

Nick has some mad skills behind that "Z". Don't worry he will be back out there show his stuff soon.

Comment

people on other forums thought i put kiott on the side of car bc it was paying for this....not true. completely outta pocket here...privateer style trying to raise awareness for kiott and make it bigger and more popular...

Comment

good stuff. The program could launch nationwide and bring more tracks and revenue.

Comment

thats exactly the plan....ive been in the longest most drawn out meetings for months with people who help build big charitys trying to figure out the right way to roll this out larger than it is now hence putting it on my car
                  Last edited by nick_h; 03-10-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Well when it comes down to petition time.. you have tons of online support.

Comment

glad to see you back and wish you much success in that platform, in oregon there isn't a lot of xdc coverage but i'll be watching wherever clips are posted. BTW I did like watching ya drive balls out in the viper!!!!

Comment

glad to see him coming back. def check him out in NJ

Comment

Yo Nick. Just want to show some support for you man. Good luck this year too! I want in on this Keep it on the track program. I know a few of my buddies and I have all lost our licenses for driving way to fast on the highway or drifting around town. Over here in the North Eastern part of the country its so hard to get on a track, and can get very expencive. Even though it is better then paying for fines and/or speeding tickets.haha. Again, my best wishes and good luck Brother! haha like your dad says... yeah I'm a fan. peace bro

Comment

thanks again so much guys!
                            update:
                            spoke to scott at NuMovementz and he informed me that after his initial assumption of the frame being tweaked he was wrong but other major suspension components are bent/tweaked something gnarly so weve ordered new stuff. In the mean time all the final stripping, safety equipment, and pieces to the puzzle will be done sometime in the next 10 days and then off to testing we go!

However the car will be sitting and lookin pretty at irwindale under the booth for KIOTT next to the Babe Blvd booth this weekend

im excited for this season and cant wait until vegas!

Comment

you cant borrow a car?

bunch of S13s in so cal i know people are willing to rent.

Comment

Aww man. Wish I wasnt trapped over here on the east coast. West coast has so much going on!

Comment

Working...
                                X