2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI

more options than you can shake a stick at

a bit rice but egh, who cares

driving is more realistic than the last game

its also a lot longer...the first game took about 5 hours
    this ive played for about 2 days and im barely 46%

open city is awesome=Bayview=125 miles of open road

give this game a try even if you hate RICE BURNERS

Why would they put SUV's in a racing game?

Comment

Why would they put SUV's in a racing game?
      Yeah that is the stupid part, that and spinners, and that the points are on how good your car looks, and the "comic book" storyline. But overall I am impressed. When I bought it I was like it looks ok, like the first one. But then I started playing and it is pretty tight. Drifting is really sweet and realistic, and the really cool part is there is touge! It is awesome if you do the touge runs. But anyway overall I would say buy it! It is worth the 50$ it cost. (much better than the first)
      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 11-24-2004, 09:14 PM.

Comment

oh yeah one more thing...SPINNERS blow! Later.

Comment

awesome game
          hmmm as far as that..i dunno the 1st was so unrealistic and stupid i dunno about the 2nd. it seems the same. i hope its better than the 1st.

Yeah that is the stupid part, that and spinners, and that the points are on how good your car looks, and the "comic book" storyline. But overall I am impressed. When I bought it I was like it looks ok, like the first one. But then I started playing and it is pretty tight. Drifting is really sweet and realistic, and the really cool part is there is touge! It is awesome if you do the touge runs. But anyway overall I would say buy it! It is worth the 50$ it cost. (much better than the first)
          ya i agree the SUV thing is stupid. as far as "Drifting is really sweet and realistic" whoa buddy you are pushing it. i dunno if i believe that. i mean most game are not realistic and with a game like NFS its hard to believe. NFSU isnt a simulation game. the physics arent real. i mean the 1st NFSU was so terrible when it came to simulation and physics. you could do a turn going 200 on the no2. games like LFS are good simulation game that i would recommend. i love that game. the simulation is really good. drifting kicks butt on that game. but overall if yall say its good, ill give it a try. ill rent it prob.

PS: i think NSFU is way too ricey, i think they def. need to fix that. i mean its way outta hand. it kinda gives imports a bad name because people think we actually like our cars like that. neways..just my opinion.
          -matt

Comment

I have the game for the fun factor to pass time.
            The only complaints is that it's too ricey. Any bodykit that's over "lvl 1." looks like absolute crap.

I was looking for cheats one day and then:

1992 Nissan 240SX: FWD, 155 hp, 5600 rpm, 160 lbs. torque; unlocked in the start.
            http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/bl...derground2.htm

what stupid people....(FWD!?)

Comment

That car *IS* unlocked from the start. It's the car I started the game in.

Comment

as far as "Drifting is really sweet and realistic" whoa buddy you are pushing it. i dunno if i believe that. i mean most game are not realistic and with a game like NFS its hard to believe.
                What I mean is it is alot more realistic than the first. And also now you actually have cars drifting with you, not just you going single. Personally I like that better. But no game can compete with real drifting but this one has done a decent job of trying to.

Comment

1992 Nissan 240SX: FWD, 155 hp, 5600 rpm, 160 lbs. torque; unlocked in the start.
                  ya.....thats retarded.lol

also DRIFTER-M can u still drift fwd, awd, and MR like you could in the first because that was pathetic. it was so stupid being able to choku-dori civics and eclipses.

Comment

as for drifting in the game....

its a lot harder if you have a FWD

a bit complicated with a 4WD

but very good with RWD...as it should be

to win the game or pass it or whatever, in career mode you DONT EVER have to use an SUV, you could if you wanted to, but I never even bought one and i already beat career mode

as for the rice part of it... I keep a civic thats "fixed up" with all the options like neon, hydrolics, etc. and then i keep a racer with pure performance parts

you need a ricer with as much stuff on it as possible to get all DVD covers and Magazine covers

Comment

That's why i have a panda 86 (XD) and a 240SX with a bride vinyl on it. Looks a bit like a D1 car, but i used the 240 for rice.

In NFSU-2, they made the drift mode a bit better. At least you can't feint-drift the civic without brakes anymore.

AWD isn't tricky to drift at all. You actually have to countersteer! (depending on whatever BS suspension you've tweaked)

Comment

What nicer about the game is that you can use the 900 degree feature of the GT4 Logitech steering wheel...The drift control of it is NICE! But I can drift better in the circuit setup than the drift setup...God I love going through the hairpins...

Comment

i love this game. having a broke and hyperextended wrist not being able to go out this has been a very fun way to pass time.

some you poeple need to lighten up. just because you have robot vynils and 18'' spinnaz on your drift focus on a video game doesnt make the game *Censored**Censored**Censored*. its funny, lighten up. as to the "its not real" duh, its an arcade game. what did you expect?

anyways i like it. my only complaint is they dont have more bodykits.

Comment

I played it today(I don't have it yet) and I almost got my @$$ owned by Celica and Tiburon in the drift mode, and it was on hard too... I expect some top of the line FRs in that mode, but what are you gonna do...I love this game! It gives me some relief after hearing GT4 has been pushed back for the thousandth time...Now I gotta hold out 'til March to get it...Anyway, NFSU2 is a nice game...

Comment

MARCH??????????

Comment

Working...
                              X