No announcement yet.

Fast and the Furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the third chance they have to get it right. 3rd time is the charm right? (hopefully)

Who knows? maybe this move will actually be made well. Look at initial D move trailers, that movie looks awesome. Perhaps theyll observe that movie and its following and try to emulate it.

i just hope i dont see CG FWD eclipses drifting with 8 bottles of NOS and neons that react with the subs that are molded with fiberglass to the carbfiber ampthat is chrome.

i pray that they get this one right

Comment

Mmmmmmmm... Drift racing

Comment

as if AEs and 240s weren't expensive enough...

Comment

I think there are already posers out there driving 240's and corollas and fc's with huge gt wings. I live in costa mesa and drive through westminster, garden grove and there are a whole lot of look at me i sold my honda to get a drift machine. or "once i get the car i will be able to drift" i think they are stupid....

My thoughts on it..

Mike

Comment

I think there are already posers out there driving 240's and corollas and fc's with huge gt wings.
            like this one:

I'm tired of seeing people complaining about this movie on every forum...it's going to come out...people are going to crash more 240s...but guess what. it's not gona matter if you're on the track so why complain? That's where the good drifting happens anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
              I'm tired of seeing people complaining about this movie on every forum...it's going to come out...people are going to crash more 240s...but guess what. it's not gona matter if you're on the track so why complain? That's where the good drifting happens anyway.
              True, we can still get the respect on the track and not be flamed but for those of us who's drift cars are daily driven, we will look like posers and get more police attention from the real posers drifting on city streets.

Comment

you know whats funny? Sun Pros (the company that owns and runs options magazine) has been wanting to be a part of the 3rd movie. They even took the producers to a D1 event.

Comment

Originally posted by FluffyBunnyFeet
                  True, we can still get the respect on the track and not be flamed but for those of us who's drift cars are daily driven, we will look like posers and get more police attention from the real posers drifting on city streets.
                  uhhhh......? Why don't you just not drift on the streets if you're so worried about that? Moreover why don't you not drive your car if you're worried about people thinking you're a poser? Do you even know what would separate a big poser from someone who actually hits the track and drifts and triessss? I know people that suck but still go to the track to try, and they get better 100x faster than people who play the whole "I'm a touge drifter street drifter" game and give excuses about not having money or enough tires...if you're dedicated enough you'll do it. IMO track is 100x better than street. The cops aren't going to bother a guy in a beat up color mismatched corolla buzzing down the street, not unless you're driving like an idiot or give them an excuse to bug you (loud muffler, no front plate, etc.) I'm nothin special but I'm out there as much as I can always trying to get BETTER. My old corolla got *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on forums with people calling it a piece of rice crap and a poser car blah blah blah...but the story changes as soon as you actually DRIVE your car.

My advice, with this Fast and Furious stuff, don't worry about what other people think, because most of the time they have no idea what they're talking about, or they're just a-holes...do your own thing and do what makes you happy.

Comment

well said Colin.

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
                      uhhhh......? Why don't you just not drift on the streets if you're so worried about that? Moreover why don't you not drive your car if you're worried about people thinking you're a poser? Do you even know what would separate a big poser from someone who actually hits the track and drifts and triessss? I know people that suck but still go to the track to try, and they get better 100x faster than people who play the whole "I'm a touge drifter street drifter" game and give excuses about not having money or enough tires...if you're dedicated enough you'll do it. IMO track is 100x better than street. The cops aren't going to bother a guy in a beat up color mismatched corolla buzzing down the street, not unless you're driving like an idiot or give them an excuse to bug you (loud muffler, no front plate, etc.) I'm nothin special but I'm out there as much as I can always trying to get BETTER. My old corolla got *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on forums with people calling it a piece of rice crap and a poser car blah blah blah...but the story changes as soon as you actually DRIVE your car.

My advice, with this Fast and Furious stuff, don't worry about what other people think, because most of the time they have no idea what they're talking about, or they're just a-holes...do your own thing and do what makes you happy.

I dont drift on the street, and dont take this in a bad way, im not mad, just making things clear. I do take it to the track or a personal property where its safe and a controlled environment. And with the cop thing, they will see the FNF3 and drift cars will be the next civic. A freind of mine had a civic hatchback and a cop pulled him over and asked him to check what was in the trunk. He had one of those "bazooka bass things" that look like NOS bottles. The cop thought it was the real thing and my friend told the cop that the lock was broken cuz someone tried to steal it. The cop got hasty (SP?) and smashed the rear window out and then it had to be towed home cuz its not safe to drive without the rear window. The cop was taken to court and my friend won the case. I dont want this kind of crap happening to us. And finally with the poser bit, i dont care that much but when a FNF3 wanabe starts talking $#!t on my car i dont really care, but when they are acting like fools and showing off on the street, it makes us look that much worse.

Comment

I dont drift on the street, and dont take this in a bad way, im not mad, just making things clear. I do take it to the track or a personal property where its safe and a controlled environment. And with the cop thing, they will see the FNF3 and drift cars will be the next civic. A freind of mine had a civic hatchback and a cop pulled him over and asked him to check what was in the trunk. He had one of those "bazooka bass things" that look like NOS bottles. The cop thought it was the real thing and my friend told the cop that the lock was broken cuz someone tried to steal it. The cop got hasty (SP?) and smashed the rear window out and then it had to be towed home cuz its not safe to drive without the rear window. The cop was taken to court and my friend won the case. I dont want this kind of crap happening to us. And finally with the poser bit, i dont care that much but when a FNF3 wanabe starts talking $#!t on my car i dont really care, but when they are acting like fools and showing off on the street, it makes us look that much worse.
                        bad shti can happen to anyone regardless if your driving a lifted 4x4, a civic, a pos hatchi, or a pos old american car. F&F is free advertising to a lot of the real tuner brands. Like it or not, this industry always needs new people to get into the hobby.

Comment

Now there are going to be millions of AE's and 240s floatin around that think they are drifters, show off and screw up, and make us all look like dumb@$$es and we will get sh1t for it.

where have you been the last two years? this is going on now...

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                            bad shti can happen to anyone regardless if your driving a lifted 4x4, a civic, a pos hatchi, or a pos old american car. F&F is free advertising to a lot of the real tuner brands. Like it or not, this industry always needs new people to get into the hobby.

or german cars, i bet z3s dont get alot of tickets

Comment

lol yes z3's won't get you tickets, they probably think a chick is driving the car however a stock I35 w/o front plates will get pulled over, this i know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                                however a stock I35 w/o front plates will get pulled over, this i know for sure.

thats kinda sad

Comment

Working...
                                X