No announcement yet.

V.I.P. Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love VIP styling too. But I dont like it because of a gangsta image or something, I just think its smooth looking. I've always likes Mercedes Benz cars on huge wheels (before I even knew about VIP). In fact at one time my dream luxury car was a '96 Mercedes C36 with 20" AMG rims. But as soon as I started checking out the VIP styles, my dream luxury cars all became Japanese cars. My fav VIP platform is the Lexus LS400 (Celsior). I've seen other VIP cars that I like more, but the LS400 is the one I like the best that I could actually get here in the US, so its my favorite. As far as the looks, I think the wide body kits are the best looking .. something along these lines (rear stance makes me go WOOO!) ..

But if I were to actually get one of these things and go for the VIP look (yes I would do it!) I would get the Wald Executive kit for the 1st gen LS400. Its still smooth, not as extreme so its more streetable (junk roads here in Hawaii), and does not have a racer look. Here's a pic ..

I wouldnt mind driving one of those to work everyday!! No I would not drift or race it. But if I did ever decide to go for speed, I would drop the 1UZFE and swap in a 2JZ.

Comment

My favorite luxo-rocket is the RennTech CLK 60 with over 500 hp. Huge fender flares, agressive bodykit, a big wing, and a throaty V8. I love it (as well as the CLK 55 Amg). I'd love to see somebody swap TRD's 4 cam V8 and supercharger into a Chaser/Soarer. It'd be impractical for the gas mileage, but can you imagine people's reactions when that thing roared by on the Wangan with the blower whining?
      Attached Files

Comment

have you seen the new CL65 AMG? that is one BAD A$$ car...ive never had much of a taste for MBZ but that car is one bad mutha. the V12 "Bi"turbo (lol) with 612 hp and 738 lb.-ft of torque...absolutely amazing...you know what would be bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*? put one of those 6.0 liter v12's runnin 21.8 psi of boost into a SLK! man...over 200 mph easy. and the CL still looks like a car mom would drive to pick up the kids from school!!! haha man thats funny...its still a friggen heavy a$$ car tho

Comment

well my car is what i call euro ganster its like what the euro cartel top brass ride in its big fast well its a 560 sel but no 20`s or anything like that very subdued almost the opposite of flash i gotta take some pics if i can find the freaking camera i have my dad has it in his car but its tight the only thing flashy on it is the mercedes blue paint and the amg evo spoiler on the front

Comment

Not to bring back an old post...

...but VIP cars are PIMP!!!!

-MR

Comment

Can the Americans not do VIP?

-MR
              Attached Files

Comment

My friend Fred's LS:

-MR
                Attached Files

Comment

Do I need to repeat myself?

-MR
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just another badazz angle...

-MR
                    Attached Files

Comment

oh but we can try. the US only has a few choice marques for VIP cars...probably the Impala SS, XLR, Cadillac SUVs (most SUVs really...but specifically cadillac since they're a luxo maque), now the Mercury marauder, maybe the crown vic....the CTS maybe too. We don't really have any uber large RWD luxury sedans though. That niche seems to be well concentrated in the german and JDM markets. Maybe the town car? Although I've yet to see anything with a body kit like the JDM VIPs have or even german cars. the LS possibly but that's even a stretch given it's stance as a performance sedan vs a luxo sedan.

eh, whatever. if I wanted to go US VIP I'd get a blacked out impala SS with a LS6 dumped in.

Comment

The GTO may not be a sedan, but it's pretty big.

The CTS-V is a VIP tuned car from the factory, and it's all over with the CTS-V racer!!!

-MR

Comment

here is the Junction Produce USA Demo Car
                          Juction Produce baby! i remember talking to the owner of the car @ Sema along with some of the guys from JP. These guys are the founding fathers of what we all know as VIP style. Great work!

Comment

The Marauder is definitely VIP. This thing has an aura of a big AMG sedan: bada$$ but understated styling. The CTS-V has that same V8 attitude but it's a more thoroughbred sports sedan than the Maruader. The GTO is all about being a practical RWD performance coupe that's somewhat attainable rather than the BMW/Lexus brands that focus on being perfect in every way and showing everybody how fat your wallet is.

Comment

This car should be VIP tuned. Performance and style. Damn, has anyone imported one to the states?

Comment

Cosmos are niiiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

Working...
                                X