No announcement yet.

If there was a Drifting theme song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw man u didnt hurt me ego, it jsut seemed to me u got the wrong impression of our "argument" (jk). yeah, ill admit good song too, but not for drifting (MY POINT OF VIEW REMEMBER).

Comment

Hmmm... after about 2-3 mins. of diliberation I've desided, so there is no more "missunderstandings," that now the thread has become a lot bigger then it started out. I'll put things like this...

Whats your favorite tune to listen to while drifting? or just cruzing for that matter?

- and -

Whats a good tune to listen to while watching others drift?

Hows that Zan? Am I a problem solver or what?!

Comment

i think the drifting theme song is the song "Need for speed" by 8 ball which is liek the song they always play on the opening of option videos

Comment

VertigoEpidemic... sounds excellent to me, you little problem solver, you!

Comment

trance sucks!

Ive been DJing for 4 yrs. and going to parties for 6, so id like to think ive heard some trance in my day. so if you must listen to trance say boo to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in Darude,Paul Oakenfold,Christopher Lawrence,etc. try any thing by The CosmicGate,Space FRog,or Lethal Industries. as far as dj mixes go try to find any thing by Vicious Vic, I recomend Trance Voyages or Live in Hong Kong. But if youve been in the scene as long as me youll have noticed trance has really gone comercial in the last few years and the stuff thats been coming out latly especialy sucks.

so when u wanna give up the girlie music and try some "techno" with some cajonesfind some decent jungle !

-any Diesel Boy;esp project human,& dungeonmasters guide

-Goldie
            _any Andy C
            _any Dara esp future perfict

i could go on and onso im gonna shut up and get to it

Favorite drifting track(besides my uncorcked SR)"Mo Fire"by Bad Company{not the rock band}

Fovorite driving/wangan track-"Neon Skyline"by Cyentific

Favorite crusing track-"Main Ingerdient"by London Elektricity

sorry if ive pissed any one off but "Im a every day junglist!"

oh yeh, most pre 1997 hip hop.

Comment

so when u wanna give up the girlie music and try some "techno" with some cajonesfind some decent jungle !

any Diesel Boy;esp project human,& dungeonmasters guide

-Goldie
              _any Andy C
              _any Dara esp future perfict
              You forgot Roni Size...I'm appalled .

I've been into the scene for about 6 years myself, I've only had my decks for about 4 but I watched commercial trance and cheese take over. Just flip on the radio after hours and you'll hear DJ Sammy, Alice Deejay, all that castles in the sky and darude $hit. IMO dungeonmasters guide was a little too fantasy, Lord Of The Rings for my taste but Dieselboy always puts out good stuff. Project Human was ill, but nothing tops 6th session and Soldier's Story.

We're getting off topic here, but aside from cars, music is my main thing so I can go off on it all day long. Hit me up on aim, my sn is acidronin.

Comment

I can tell you why Techno/Trance/Dance music has gone down hill. It's all because eJay, the company that developed Techno eJay, HipHop eJay, Dance eJay... and others... created these stupid programs that made it easy to make a song that repeats its self for hours. I'm not really trying to say the program itself sucks, just that the people that use them, that aren't talented enough, suck. I'll be honest. I've used them all, I though I was cool... but then I realized I'm not really talented in the biz. So I figure why do something, if there’s someone better that can do it, and there's Kazaa for me to download it?!

Anyways that’s my theory. Though I havent been "in the scene very long." I guess I was one of those people that just jumped on the bandwagon, but but was smart enough to jump off.

Yeah, pre '97 Hip Hop is good. Personally that's something I'd listen to after I've done my dirty work, and left the track/field for others.

This is a little bit off topic, but I just found out my favorite dirt road is being paved... *sigh* South East Georgia is becoming "civilized"... Whats the world coming to? Oh well... brand new wet asphalt is always fun to.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                  cant believe no one put this, probably cuz it aint popular in the States:

AS THE RUSH COMES by MOTORCYCLE

even has the lyrics: "we drift deeper into the sun, as life goes on."

also

"travelling somwhere, could be anywhere"
                  "There's a coldness in the air, but I don't care..."
                  "Embrace me, Surround me, as the rush comes."

I knew that sounded familiar, I have that song on my Tiesto CD. Funny thing is that when I saw the thread name this was the first song that came to my head.

Comment

Tipsy - Jaekwon.

Think about it lol.

Grinding - Neptunes

or that Kill Bill instrumental when Kiddo see's the viper enter the trailer home

Comment

Just listened to that Neon Skyline song... very tight, I like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        You forgot Roni Size...I'm appalled .

I've been into the scene for about 6 years myself, I've only had my decks for about 4 but I watched commercial trance and cheese take over. Just flip on the radio after hours and you'll hear DJ Sammy, Alice Deejay, all that castles in the sky and darude $hit. IMO dungeonmasters guide was a little too fantasy, Lord Of The Rings for my taste but Dieselboy always puts out good stuff. Project Human was ill, but nothing tops 6th session and Soldier's Story.

We're getting off topic here, but aside from cars, music is my main thing so I can go off on it all day long. Hit me up on aim, my sn is acidronin.

acctualy i didnt forget Roni intentionaly i just didnt feel like listin ALL my favs. that would take days! but when I was consedering a screen name for this forum I was thinkin "lucky Pressure" glad to see im not the only J U N G L I S T in here

Comment

Originally posted by VertigoEpidemic
                          Just listened to that Neon Skyline song... very tight, I like that one.
                          If u like that one try "8 Ball" by Total Science

Comment

Song

I find it's easy to find songs that go good with drifting when i download a drift video that someone has made with music in it. For example, there is a video on this site with the D1 on it, set to "welcome to the jungle" by guns and roses. That video turned that song into a drift anthem, for me anyway.

Comment

Heh... I was just thinking...

Drifting.... Hot cars, Hot girls, Hot Tires... and Techno Music.

Comment

big cars by big tymers...

Comment

Working...
                                X