can the mr2[sw20] drift??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the mr2[sw20] drift??

well,i heard that it slides off way too much..true?

This would be either in not tech uhh, drifting discussion or newbie discussion, it has alot of oversteer, its in every MR car.
    Last edited by DriftinCressida; 09-15-2004, 08:19 PM.

Comment

basically when i tried turning in a mr2 at high speeds I kept going straight, the tail of the car will whip out so fast. MR2'S are not good for novice drivers.

Comment

this falls in the "i'm a rookie and can't read or search to learn about a topic that has been discussed many times before" forum, I do believe.

Comment

let's stop being *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , jus answer his question and close the thread, it's as simple as that...

the mr2 has a heavy rearend, causing alot more slide(too much weight moving) so it's hard to control...the question though was "can it drift" well to answer that...all u gotta ask urself is...does it have 4 wheels and a ebrake? cause if it does...it can drift

Comment

someone has to tell him. search and read, it's not hard.

Comment

Originally posted by amaroy
              basically when i tried turning in a mr2 at high speeds I kept going straight, the tail of the car will whip out so fast. MR2'S are not good for novice drivers.
              Neither for experienced drivers like Keiichi Tsuchiya (I'm referencing Drift Bible DVD ). MR2's are difficult to drift because it tends to OVERSTEER... that's the keyword.

Comment

cookies 4 everyone...and your right nemesis,you guys dont need to be mean with the noob´s..if you know the awnser just post it, or if you dont just leave the thread...

Comment

my cousin from japan told me that the bastardwho drives can drift like a mofoo with the SW20..........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

and a very nice looking too!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

no they can't. because they're two-door. many people don't know that, though, so don't tell them.

BTW: i'm just kidding

Comment

aren't mr2s mid engine front wheel drive?

Comment

No, theyre mid, rear. Im pretty sure all mid cars are rear.

Comment

Working...
                              X