ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you know something about Granturismo 4?????? i do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope it comes out soon, cause im sick of playing GT3. i need something with better drift physics that has good graphics too. cause in automodelista you can drift pretty good, but the cel shaded ness gets kinda old..

Comment

True. GT4 has to come out. Driving the cars is slow, going over 100 mph is like going 60 mph. I hope that they change the speed too.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
        also Nurburgring is going to be in GT4, so that will be awsome.....a 13 mile track is always a good thing
        But unlike the usual 90minute endurance races, We will race on tracks for 6 hours, Would you really want to race for that long unless your a seriously dedicated endurance fan like my self.
        Last edited by that_aussie_guy; 10-12-2004, 05:53 AM.

Comment

that would be awsome! their socalled 'endurance races" are basically normal GT race, so a 6 hour race would be a good endurance

Comment

Yo SILVERGHOST.

Thats all fine & dandy but what about the bordem + the amount of laps could be no more than 377 laps & the distance travelled
            would also be 5000 kms.

That is a problem too as with GT3, You had to service your cars
            at 302 kms so theres really no point unless the game producers
            have fixed up that problem. And what about fuel consumption ?

BLIMEY, would the cars consume fuel when in the free run mode ?
            If so where would you go to fill your car up ?
            Is there a petrol station or do you use the pits ?
            What if we had to pay to fill our cars up using our own credits ?
            Would the game charge us by the litre ?
            What about buying new tyres every so kms accumulated ?

Sorry but this is what we have to look at before we rush in and play the game.

1 More thing, They are also working on GT5 at the sametime as
            GT4.
            Last edited by ; 10-13-2004, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah I can't wait till this comes out. Hopefully they'll have all the cars they say they do. Can't wait to drift the Lightning and Ford GT!

But I have a question: how on earth can you build a game with supposedly "every car that ever had a following" and leave out 5.0 Mustangs!! It's only one of the most hotrodded cars on the planet, let alone that it pioneered going fast on EFI.

Man I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly gotta get my PS2 fixed

Comment

i hope there is more mustang's.
                Cos i really want to race'em in the 6 hour race's same as the porsche's & ferrari's. Why cant the creators of GRAN TURISMO come to australia and get some australian cars, HOLDEN, HSV,
                FPV, Maybe some HDT Commodores, Toranas, FTR.
                c'mon i have much a passion for cars as the game creators
                i love all cars from japan, italy, germany, america.
                Stand up and fight for what we want in our games.

HA i just got told off by one of the ladies here in the library.
                Could you please stop typing cos your annoying everybody,
                I swear to f'ing god if that b!tch comes back.
                LOL
                Last edited by ; 10-15-2004, 02:35 AM.

Comment

they do have the Ford Falcon XR8, but thats not nearly as cool as a Holden Commador would be.

i think it would be sweet if you had to pay for tires and gas and oil. and that pitstops could be full service in an endurance race, such as changing the fluids and sh!t like that. i mean, after all, it is simulation mode, correct?

Also, in GT3, its not like you cant drive your car on really bad oil. it can be done, it just makes the car have less acceleration.
                  it would be cool too if your car took damage and you had to pay to have it fixed, like if you get t-boned by another car, it goes down as DNF. and if you drive on the tires too long, it shreds the treads off and does body damage. other games have it, so why cant gt4?

Comment

While there isn't DNF and all that in the game. Now if you hit the walls you get like 10 seconds added to your time. So you can't play like GT3 anymore by crashing into some turns to go faster haha.

Comment

thats certianly a plus....

Comment

Im sure we will buy a car and thrash it just to see
                        what happens. LOL
                        Thats what im going to do then you'll have to reset the ps2 just
                        so the game is back to normal.

HEY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF NEW AVATAR. LOL
                        Last edited by ; 10-20-2004, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
                          True. GT4 has to come out. Driving the cars is slow, going over 100 mph is like going 60 mph. I hope that they change the speed too.

Look im not mr accurate, But that is when you buy a car
                          and you go and drive it straight away, Or it could be the
                          speed vs ratio of the graphics engine, Or it could be utilising the full capabilities of the ps2 console.

Surely when you buy a GTR skyline in real life as opposed in GT3 it goes like F'k. Not like a granny on a FLIPPING sunday.
                          I just hate it. LOL

feel free to correct me if im wrong guys.

Comment

should have got a p2s no good drift sims on the xbox except project gothem and that straight stock but its a good game

Comment

sorry to bring this back.... but here's some cool vids they show the intro on this page but streaming is only available. Download the "Video Feature" Oh man it's sooo nice seeing all those cars together on motegi... warning it's really really big....
                              http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/granturismo4/

Comment

Its been pushed back again too, won't come out until Dec 15 or 18. <Already pre-paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X