Extreme Autofest TICKET WINNERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Autofest TICKET WINNERS!!

Autofest is closing in therefore we are submitting the list of winners to the promoters by the end of this week. Winners will be placed on WILL-CALL, instead of receiving a physical ticket.

Here is how you win. If you are already an active forum member you are in good shape, but more posts can not hurt.

Second post a message stating why you need the tickets, try to make this entertaining!

Please make sure you attend the event if you obtain the tickets or they will go to waste, placing you on our black list!!

Details

Extreme Autofest
    May 4, 2003
    Infineon Raceway - Sonoma, California
    29305 Arnold Dr. Sonoma, California 95476
    http://www.extremeautofest.com/

crap!

even if i did win, its in northern california. cant make it but hot import nights is around here ::hint:: ::hint::

Comment

Infinion is about 30min away from me, is that a good enough excuse? , Tell you what, If I get a ticket or a set if there are extra =) i'll make it there in 15min

Comment

crap...im not sure if anything is gonna happen in my schedule on the day of the show...but ill see...i dont want to see those tickets go to waste...

Comment

Nexusbeta,we forgot to mention that we are giving away pairs of tickets.

Comment

cant make it.

whens hot import nights again?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick
              Nexusbeta,we forgot to mention that we are giving away pairs of tickets.
              Ah I see, great

Comment

By the way if there are any left over you can always shoot them my way, Can't let those tickets go to waste right

Comment

How many tickets do you need? If your friends want tickets have them sign-up on the forum!

Comment

The more the merrier, 2 pairs would be good, I'll have a few of them sign up soon enough, no worries there, If you really would like some more members check the email box for info@racetunedimports.com I sent an email to you guys about a banner swap.

Comment

Re: cant make it.

Originally posted by Dori Star
                      whens hot import nights again?
                      the next hin is in detroit on may 3

Comment

Long Beach is coming up!

Comment

Working...
                        X