Old Skool... OZ Rally Rims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Skool... OZ Rally Rims...

For Sale. Set of 4 OZ Rally Rims used to be on a Peugot 205 back in '94. Now there in my garage and ocassionally on my car (Daewoo). 15 x 7 with a 4/100 offset. Will fit most Honda (Civic, Integra etc.) They are wrapped in 205/50 15 Falken Azenis not a lot of tread left but enough to see what this rim/ tire combo can really do (GRIIIIP like mad !) If intrested e-mail me at rfuentes83@hotmail.com

Asking price is $750 o.b.o. Really good deal considering there is some WRC miles on these rims

do you have a picture?

Comment

actually yes I do... if you get a chance go to the Racing forum and look in Drifting.

Then go to the thread titled.... Rudys Turbo daewoo there is a picture of my car with the wheels on the rear. So if your still intrested I will deliver if in my area willing to make a drive to sell so I will drive a good distance and maybe lower the price... thanx for your intrest

Comment

um..I dont know where to find it..haha

Comment

I MUST SELL THESE RIMS !!!!!!!

Price drop from $750.... to $450 !!!!!! thats a $300 difference... need to sell for school so if you or anyone you know wants them just call or email me.

Need the money bad ASAP will deliver rims.

ask for Rudy... 626-393-7481
          rfuentes83@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X