X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck man

Comment

?

good luck to who? who are you talking to?

Comment

so off my bad but i sold mine for 3500 everthing was redone on it so maybe the person like it alot still i got the money im happy
        Last edited by spirit taro; 03-22-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

TO HELL WITH THE CRITICS!!!

I’m here to support you on your sell. KKB can suck it for all I'm concerned. KBB may say it’s worth $700, but they don’t know a dang thing about the demand behind it all. I sell 240s every month and regardless of what KBB says 9 out of 10 I sell it way more than what they are worth. For the sake of argument... let's say you do sell it. The kid that buys it is going to be happy; not because he's dumb, but because he is happy with it. It just so happens that these are legendary cars for the sport. These cars aren't churned out like the FWDs. It's not like you can drift with a Ford Focus, Honda Civic, or Dodge Neon. BUT, if you do happen to find someone that sells theirs for $700....buy it, then sell it for a couple thousand more (which is smart). It can be done. That’s all I have to say for now...Good luck on the sale!

Comment

i like you, we should talk more

Comment

Re: TO HELL WITH THE CRITICS!!!

Originally posted by Burn'NSensation
              I’m here to support you on your sell. KKB can suck it for all I'm concerned. KBB may say it’s worth $700, but they don’t know a dang thing about the demand behind it all. I sell 240s every month and regardless of what KBB says 9 out of 10 I sell it way more than what they are worth. For the sake of argument... let's say you do sell it. The kid that buys it is going to be happy; not because he's dumb, but because he is happy with it. It just so happens that these are legendary cars for the sport. These cars aren't churned out like the FWDs. It's not like you can drift with a Ford Focus, Honda Civic, or Dodge Neon. BUT, if you do happen to find someone that sells theirs for $700....buy it, then sell it for a couple thousand more (which is smart). It can be done. That’s all I have to say for now...Good luck on the sale!
              there may be a large demand for 86's but that's still doesn't give anybody the right to go and rip people off by making them pay $3,000 for a 20 year old car that is most likely going to A) have rust B) have a bad engine C) Have dents/damage D) Ripped Interior E) All of the above. I mean ya i've seen them go for that much and all after watching 86's for a year but still i mean in the end its sort of piracy. It really all depends on the condition of the car. i mean a few years ago 86's were good because they were CHEAP drift cars that were good at drifting stock now it's like expensive as hell. i mean honestly WTF? well i doubt this is going to change anybody's point of view, but it's not worth 3K to get an 86. get something newer that'll last longer.

my 2 cents.

good luck with the sale anyway.

Comment

haha
                Last edited by corollarollas; 03-23-2004, 08:42 AM.

Comment

God you guys are a$$ holes about this. She said that she only put the price down there cause someone told her to. Some person on www.club4ag.com might actually pay like $2500 for it if the engine is good. She apoligized about not knowing anyhting about the car and you still keep going off on it. It says plain as day below her name that she is new to this board and she might just now be getting into this sport so cut her a little slack and just talk to her as a person not as an a$$ and tell her a good price to try and sell it for. When you get pics up we will be able to tell more. But a running 86 with no dents and minimal rust will go for over $1500 on the West Coast.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698

Comment

how am i being an *Censored**Censored**Censored*?

i never said i wouldn't pay that much >.> how desperate for an 86 i am. lol. i will probly call her in a little while.

btw nice 86 dude.

Comment

I was not talking about all of you with that statement I made earlier. If it had nothing to do with you then dont worry, it was only for those being @sses about the price.

Comment

dont care about the price is it still for sale we can talk or something about the price....but if is not for sale that is ok...

Comment

this is what i have to say

look here little boys. to all of you guys who are being nice i really appreciate it, i really do. but to all of you who are being jerks, well then you can just kick rocks cuz i dont care about your lame opinions anyway. and if you have a problem with me, you got my number.

Comment

Hell yeah you tell em!!

Comment

hah

Comment

$3000 is actually a good price and is the going rate for a GTS hatchback... Check ebay, club4ag, etc, etc. A 240sx in the other hand cant really say they can sell their car for 3times the blue book value because its so readily available like a honda... Yeah I said it, the 240sx imo is the civic of the whole drift scene. Oh yeah and please dont call you 240sx a Silvia... if its LHD and or was convertered to RHD... guess what?? Its still a 240SX.

I just want to wish you luck in your sale and hope the car finds a good home... If you really want to sell your car for $3000 please visit club4ag... There are at least 10 people willing to buy it for that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X