No announcement yet.

Bubble Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what the deal is. It doesnt look like theyll be here until Jan.

Comment

well when the batch comes in id like to get a small blue one with sparkles if possable if you cant get the sparkle one ill take a blue one

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
        I dont know what the deal is. It doesnt look like theyll be here until Jan.
        If you end up getting them, remember me and shadow still want ours. a Tall pink and a tall clear. I was the first one to post in the original thread.

Comment

I remember

Comment

Wherd!

Comment

they seem kinda tight, but whats all the hype over these shift knobs? i feel like i've missed something...anyway, i'll probably end up buying one in the end. it looks as if they come in different colours, sizes, and shapes. anyway, chas, let me know as well, i'll support any drift cause i can find.

Comment

anymore news on the bubble knobs?

Comment

Ill take a tall blue one from anybody that can get me one. Varietta you still got yours? Prodigy you still bidding?

Comment

Originally posted by se7en
                    If you end up getting them, remember me and shadow still want ours. a Tall pink and a tall clear. I was the first one to post in the original thread.
                    bah i posted before you even registered.

Sent : Sunday, September 21, 2003 1:34 PM
                    To : ben neumann <midwestdrifter@hotmail.com>
                    Subject : Re: shiftknob

| | Inbox

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you. We are having trouble with the Shift Knob maker, and they cant give us a set price. We are going to order a bunch, then sell them with our price. Ill make sure to get a clear one for you. Thanks for the intrest.
                    Chas Moore
                    Chas@speedalliance.com
                    Speed Alliance

<midwestdrifter@hotmail.com> wrote:

so yeah i still want one. i have been waiting oh so long

Comment

Still waiting. Im sorry guys. I dont know what the problem is. Its just taking a long time.

Comment

Im getting excited

Comment

Man, Varietta hasn't talked to me. I don't know if he still has it or not.

Comment

Chas when they come in i would like to buy a few maybe even 5 or 10 to help you sell them =D. When they come in post some pics of the different colors and sizes and stuff.

PM me or email me @ hawaiianesee@aol.com

Thanks
                            -Jason

Comment

re

I'm here!!!! Sorry guys, I haven't logged onto this site for a while. My bad I should've suscribed to the email notifications!

I've decided to keep the blue knob for myself. HOWEVER, I've been talking to some guys overseas and I am now able to get bubble knobs for a fairly decent price. Somewhere around $30 + shipping.

Like chas, it'll take some time for the orders to arrive. Give me perhaps one month. But you don't have to pay until I have them in my hands. Or beter yet, I might put some on Ebay in a month or two so you guys decide the price yourself.

Let me know how that sounds.
                              -VAR

Comment

Alright, tall pink one. Place my order now please and I will pay for it when it comes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X