Convert 93 Subaru Legacy Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert 93 Subaru Legacy Drift

I want to convert My 93 Subaru Legacy from FF to FR, I got the car Free, when i found out it was fwd and NOT Awd I was sad ....

I am a Noob to drifting. although I have learned some trick to do with Fwd . Do you have any idea's to Cheaply Convert it to FR or More tricks that i can do.
    I can do an AMAZING J turn,

I watched the video about 30 times learning the trick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daQNu...e=channel_page

My "Sub" is a 2.2 gutless beast. I really do Love my car and it is well balanced and so it is really fun to drift. I have done some wild stuff in the snow and slippery surfaces. But i want to do it for REAL. So what can you tell me?

sell it and buy a RWD car. You'll waste too much money converting it to RWD

Comment

Not much you can do with that car. You can't beat free though. You have the possibility to sell it and put a good chunk towards a rwd or another awd Subaru.

This isn't to say you can't start learning the basics of drifting. You just don't get to do much in terms of on-throttle action. With the Legacy, you can play with feint and braking drifts. If the e-brake is a hand version in that old car, then you can do so e-brake work too. You can do a lot to get comfortable on corner setup and entry. These techniques will translate directly over any rwd or awd car you drive. Once you step to a rwd or awd, you will already have the first half down very good. Then it's simply a matter of working on the on-throttle bits through the corner and on exit once you get a car that can drift on-throttle.

Comment

Agreed, there's not much you can do without spending mass amounts of money. I recommend using this car either as a daily, or selling it to buy a RWD or AWD like everyone else said.

Comment

Working...
        X