(TODAY) FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTiToG35 View Post
    I'll snap a pic of the sign on my car after work!
    thank you ,

Comment

Here are some more but since I got off late they aren't that great...

Comment

MrTiToG35, you earned one ticket, we will tell you what needs to be done to earn the 2nd ticket!

Comment

just a reminder, please PM your full names by Friday so we can submit the list early

Thank you

Comment

Why do I want to go? Cuz I go every year since 09. I drove to from NJ to Atlanta to attend RD 2, BTW thanks alot for the ticket Drifting.com. It was a long drive and a lot of money in gas and hotel, but it was all worth it. It was a total blast, Road Atlanta did not dissapointed. I personally loved the new track layout.
            I posted a pic of the upcoming event on my FB page, tagged a bunch of my friends and family. I know at least 5 of us that are coming, hope to get some more to come too.
            What else can I do to win this tickets?

Comment

Free Tickets?? Yes Please

Why do you want to go? Because drifting is the only real racing there is, adn I want to brind my son to his first drift race!! I would love to get 3 tickets if possible, for myself, my wife and my son (do I need a ticket for a child under 1 yr old?) What are you doing to make fans aware of this event? I posted an event on my calendar in facebook and invited all my friends!!! Please give me some free tickets!!!!

Comment

The contest will be closed by the 11th and we plan to submit the list by the next day.

Comment

hold up

i already PM'd you guys my name. I will be posting a pic of the sign shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
                    i already PM'd you guys my name. I will be posting a pic of the sign shortly.
                    thank you

Comment

HAI THERE! I'm trying to get a free ticket to Formula Drift for the 4th round later this month! I REALLY want to go because honestly who the hell wouldn't want to hear/feel Daigo Saito's 2JZ fire sharting monster in person?!?! My boyfriend got me into this sliding phenomena known as drifting after he kidnapped me to go to Drift Nirvana and while I must admit that at first I thought it wasn't anything special, I realized that it takes skill and finesse to be able to handle a vehicle that well! I've been watching Formula Drift coverage on the interwebz and I honestly don't have a favorite driver. I think they are all very professional and the cars sound amazing but my computer speakers don't give me the same satisfying feeling of actually being able to stand track side and get a face full of smoke... SO HOW ABOUT IT GUYS?! WOULD YOU HOOK A PINAY UP WITH A FREE TICKET?! I'll be sure post pictures I take at the event on here and other social media accounts and tag you guys in it! By you guys saving me money on this I'll be able to use the cash on your merchandise and on an extra battery to make sure I'm catching all the action while I'm getting a nice tan!!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PandaLuv84 View Post
                        HAI THERE! I'm trying to get a free ticket to Formula Drift for the 4th round later this month! I REALLY want to go because honestly who the hell wouldn't want to hear/feel Daigo Saito's 2JZ fire sharting monster in person?!?! My boyfriend got me into this sliding phenomena known as drifting after he kidnapped me to go to Drift Nirvana and while I must admit that at first I thought it wasn't anything special, I realized that it takes skill and finesse to be able to handle a vehicle that well! I've been watching Formula Drift coverage on the interwebz and I honestly don't have a favorite driver. I think they are all very professional and the cars sound amazing but my computer speakers don't give me the same satisfying feeling of actually being able to stand track side and get a face full of smoke... SO HOW ABOUT IT GUYS?! WOULD YOU HOOK A PINAY UP WITH A FREE TICKET?! I'll be sure post pictures I take at the event on here and other social media accounts and tag you guys in it! By you guys saving me money on this I'll be able to use the cash on your merchandise and on an extra battery to make sure I'm catching all the action while I'm getting a nice tan!!! Thanks!

Hi PandaLuv84, Please write a sign that says "I want Formula Drift tickets from DRIFTING.com" and then take a photo. (BE CREATIVE)

Comment

I'll make sure to do so once I get out of jail... (only one way in and one way out at work... no windows either and if you manage to escape before you're done serving your time, you're in deep poo... HA!)

Comment

HOOK IT UP GUYS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadz View Post
                              Why do you want to go? Because drifting is the only real racing there is, adn I want to brind my son to his first drift race!! I would love to get 3 tickets if possible, for myself, my wife and my son (do I need a ticket for a child under 1 yr old?) What are you doing to make fans aware of this event? I posted an event on my calendar in facebook and invited all my friends!!! Please give me some free tickets!!!!
                              Hi shadz, we need a sign from you, Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by PandaLuv84 View Post
                                HOOK IT UP GUYS!!!

nice sign! you are getting 1 ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X