No announcement yet.

D1 GRAND PRIX (Dec. 17 2005) "U.S. vs. JAPAN" Irwindale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i caught some of the driver search yesterday and steph killed it. very impressive.

Comment

I didn't stay for the driver's search but during practice Verena came outta no where and put together one tight A$$ run!

I couldn't believe it!...Her first two were just average but then on her third she just went "balls out" ..she was high on the bank smooth through the transistion and even had mad smoke on the last hairpin!

I was blown away man

Comment

The MAIN EVENT is TOMORROW (This Saturday)

Comment

yay for hiro and taka

I really cant wait to see rod millen drive, haven't seen him yet.

Comment

Does anyone have contact info for overboost/valid entry?
            Never received my tix in the mail, never received a confirmation from their lost ticket mailing address, and they dont appear to know how to work their telephones cause they dont answer them. WTF!!

Comment

Originally posted by kurumakun
              Drivers Search Results

Hiro Sumida 99pts
              Taka Aono 97pts
              Steph Papadakis 96pts
              Rod Millen 95pts
              Richard Parise 94pts
              Chris Moltz 94pts

**ALTERNATE**
              Ben Reyes
              richard parise = robbie nishida. They got the numbers mixed up.

and steph crashed today

Comment

Clubs?

Hey, does anyone know if tomorrow (The 17th) they will be doing club parking like last year? I went today and didnt really see where they would be doing it at. But looking at those cars in the lot was one of the best parts last year, (The NSX Club)... . If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Drift King
                  Hey, does anyone know if tomorrow (The 17th) they will be doing club parking like last year? I went today and didnt really see where they would be doing it at. But looking at those cars in the lot was one of the best parts last year, (The NSX Club)... . If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.
                  probably not. parking is always tight at irwindale, and there's barely enough room in the 'media / vip' parking for those who should be parked there, much less a special club promo.

plus, that was more of a promo done by paramax with GT Live than by D's club / D1.

Comment

WTF no Taniguchi, Orido in an S15?!

Comment

Working...
                    X