No announcement yet.

*Official* Socal OC DRIFTERS BBQ/POTLUCK MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel your pain on the FD. Mine is going to the doc on sat for a new 'heart'. I found that there is an engine remanufacturer (spelling?) out there who sells the B13 with already upgraded apex seals (3mm) and who will street port it for only 400 more (~15% increase). I will post the link when I get it.
    Daygo ---> DC, life is cruel

Comment

• uh.... 13b u mean right =)

Comment

• Yeah, 13B.....I have civic tools around me all day and all I hear about is B series engines. I will now go home and beat myself for degrading my car.

Comment

• hahahaha don't do that.... just hit ur self over the head w/ a torque wrench that'll do

Comment

• consider it done. I am just about to drive the car to the shop. pray for its healthy return

Comment

• Everyone still cool? I'm not forgeting anything am I?

Comment

• haha just my luck i cracked my intake manifold..=\ now i need to scramble to get it done!

Comment

• I don't know if any ACD cars will be there at the moment. My Supra still has a BHG, and my FC isn't in any condition to go all the way down to Bolsa. Max's S14 that we were coming in might be in the shop till sometime next week. I'll try to ride down with him in the BMW or something, but yeah, bummer. Also, none of the other team members are coming =\

Comment

• okay, no BBQ 4 YOU.

Comment

• wtf mate

Comment

• i was kidding

Comment

• Hey, guys, as Myles said, I may not be able to come. My S14 is probably gonna be in the shop, and my dad needs to take the BMW to god knows where to deal with his radio show.

So, unless my car is done by about 10 AM tomorrow, probably no meet.

However, I probably will be able to make it to DD the next day, so at least I'll be able to see a bunch of you guys there.

Edit- I may be able to make it about 6 or so, but, if that's the case, I'll probably have the BMW, so it's kinda pointless.... I'd feel bad showing up in my dad's car when I have a sweet car of my own that I won't be able to take...
                          Last edited by Shin_Kudou; 06-25-2004, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• hey emission I need a ride can u call me in the morning...

Comment

• Bring money guys, I got stickers for sale.

Comment

• Stickers?

Yeah I can pick you up jack. But I don't have rear seats hahaha!
                                Hey I got a new car.

Comment

Working...
                                X