Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got AIM or Yahoo Cone?

Comment

I'm homiesquid on IM, but I'm not on very often.

Comment

yea im up for that...im in

Comment

AaaaaAAAaaaa`

Hey,

Sorry ive been scarce...ive been working like mad and its finals week at school....hows everyones schedule this weekend?

Comment

fiiiinally haha i was getting worried about you man, cone, sr drifter and i have decided to mee tup on the 14th (Saturday) at the starbucks right by canyon, if you need directions just talk to me on yahoo, it always says invisible but im almost always on

Comment

aright last call check up, now for the time...personally i think 1 oclock am would be perfect...anything before then there is no where to sit and BS....but anyone has any qualms with that just lemme know its always negotiable

Comment

1am

I think I can muster that....btw I just got hired in the shop at Thomason Toyota.... yay!! My first dealership job and I havent even graduated with my AS yet....totally sweeeeeet!

We need to lock in a time ASAP so I can work out my weekend schedule. I gotta work this around the shop and going to the beach.
                Last edited by WytKnight; 08-12-2004, 07:52 PM.

Comment

awesome man congrats! well i think sr drifter is in for 1 but i havent talked to cone...it might just be us three...

Comment

It's going to be just you guys, I have to work at 8AM tomorrow.

Comment

aright bra, apparently sr drifter knows someone, with a grandpa, who owns an airport so if we pull the right strings...i have someone willing to sponsor....you can dig it.

Comment

Ohhh snap, I hope it works out. I'll be willing to help out for sure. Send me an IM whenever I'm on.

Comment

yeah sounds good man, i added you to my list but i still havent seen ya on

Comment

Good meet....

Hey it was good meeting everyone. We should meet up again soon. How is that 240 that got bumped up? I sure wish I had the supra running again. It was fun though trying to keep up in my little mirage, its a tough gripper. Seein' that black 240 sure did inspire me on what to do to my supra

ciao

Comment

LoL yea it was good LoL...my stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* friend tho jus had to stop LoL

Comment

yea its almost done ill post when its finnished.... never wanted that front bumper any way LoL....i think it looks better with the stock bumper..... yea that meeting was sweet we should deffentley have another on to and maybe i wont get lost this time Lol...i found a quicker way YAY LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X