No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I up for meeting again just name time, a specific time, and I will make sure I get peoples numbers next time as well as giving mine out too. Just hope to have my car fixed by then that way I dont have to take my truck.

Comment

Sup everyone, well from the looks of the last meet i didn't miss too much but yeah ya'll should have exchanged numbers.......and i think the date was made too soon, then again maybe not.....i'm not shure how fast the meet date was made, i was just following this thread just now......anyways i'm willing to meet with new people, i'm on the www.acura-legend.com forums....and i'm now glad to be part of this one.

DRIFT ON!

Comment

If anyone is willing, lets do a meeting before Feb if anyone can. Hey Papasmurf, sorry about the mix up. I'm in the Corps and I thank you for making an effort to come to Atl. For any of the actual local guys. If you guys want to meet up here shortly just give me a heads up. I'm not doing anything for the next two weeks. I'm leavin for Cali on Feb 3rd thru the 17th. So if these next few weeks is too soon of a notice then lets plan something for Feb and get it right this time.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I posted about the meet in november and I showed up,froze my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off for an hour in my fc with NO HEAT, but I guess I did forget that I don't know what the hell any of you drive let alone what you guys look like heheheh maybe next time we need to get a little more info about the participants first ,btw whoever said they dumped money in the initial D machine I think I saw you two. when I went inside.I just didn't want to be a nerd and say "you here for the drifter's meet?" and have them look at me like I was a nutcase. So anyways I'm sorry whoever came from SC for nuthin I guess it's my fault. but there were a bunch of people that were supposed to show but didn't. kinda makes me mad but I can't really blame anyone.

Comment

hey guys
            I was thing of get a bunch of people to together to buy a wharehouse for a drift hang out. To meet park and sleep and hide and maybe repair. What do yall thing

Comment

that is a sweet a ss idea.where would the warehouse be?i seen a vid somewhere that i think they did that?

Comment

i want to see the vid..

Comment

me to i dont remember where it was,it was like 5 or six dudes and it was in the back of there abandon warehouse.

Comment

Just found this thread even though I've been on the forums for some time now . But the ideas you guys are throwing out seem fantastic. Even though I'm not drifting yet, I have been to places like Deal's Gap, Road Atlanta, Andretti for all sorts of things. Seems like the best thing to do right now to get everyone together would be to get contact info together, or at least know what we all drive. The person who spearheads the meets needs to get this info down, cause I freakin love Andretti so if you guys are willing to go there again and get together, I'm all for it.

Comment

Man im wit yall. You got some cool *Censored**Censored**Censored* ideas. My license is suspended but i would definately put in on that wharehouse. If im welcome that is-lol Me personally i like to drive. And i think it would be really cool if you guys rounded up some road trips, to like the surrounding states. I dont know if yall have a real club but i think u guys should make up some head members, i think i got some pretty good ideas and stuff. Set up meets and stuff, hangouts etc.

Comment

i have a suspended lisence as well.seems like the pigs have been busy.anyways if i dont get pulled over from savannah to meet place im down.as for the warehouse,it should be checked into and everyone pitch some rent yo.with alot of peeps it should be a small amount.?

Comment

I gotta admit u got some balls driving without a license!-lol Theres no way i would even take the risk of being in the pen-lol But yea its seems as if they busy! When do u get your license back?

Comment

I got a house i want rented out too! Anybody need a crib? Of course i would be yo room mate-lol

Comment

If anyone would like to meet up again for a drift meer and you can actually make let me know. I've been diein to try and meet up again with everyone after Jan's funk up. Just give me a date when anyone feels as though they can make. As for the whole warehouse idea, would be great if we could actually pull it off. Anyways if anyone is serious about meeting put again just post something and we'll do it right this time.

Comment

If i can find a ride, ill be there-lmao whenever.

Comment

Working...
                                X