New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralli///Art GS
    If my woman comes with me we can get beers. She'll probably have to work though. Yeah the mullet mobile doesn't belong on the touge

I'm glad to see all this coming together, we've got a place to stay, a route, and a bunch of people down with going, We just need to figure out a central meeting location and get a phone number list going.
    hahaha you wait, I've been getting the hang of driving that pig.

It's no worse than a supra, lol.

We NEED to rock bear notch.

[edit]page 3 owned[/edit]

Comment

I'm 22 so no need to worry about beers. But, I didnt buy them for you guys ok?

I really not sure if i can make it, but def let me know about updates.

Comment

im in for those dates for sure, ill request them off.
        im 20 by the way.

Comment

someone told me today that I should check out the roads through Crawford and Pinkham Notches, so I thought I would pass that along.

Let's get going on a phone list, and get some people in touch with each other here, start confirming who can go, what we need to bring, etc.

In my case...I will need to bring about a C note worth of gas money rofl. But seriously, we're gonna need grub, we're gonna need drinks and paper plates and other stupid stuff, to plan a real route, and meetup places and whanot like Tom said.

LET'S GETTER DONE. Who is going to be in charge of what here? someone deligate.

I live 10 minutes west of 95 down 101 in NH. We could easily meet up off of 95 (portsmouth liquor store maybe?) before heading north up the Spaulding. Some of you are also coming from further west, in which case a second meetup point would be good with someone leading the way who knows where they are going. I am thinking we should hope to arrive at the lake fairly early saturday and unload everything so we are riding high and dry, then perhaps set out for a cruise to a chosen destination for lunch. We'll roll some more during the afternoon and get back to the cabin before it gets too dark to get stuff set up there and maybe rock the grill for dinner. Something similar sunday before heading back south.

I am going to study the maps tomorow and ask some friends, hopefully I can hammer out a solid and interesting route with a good lunch spot or two.
          Last edited by Parry; 09-18-2004, 12:20 AM.

Comment

yea meeting up at a highway landmark like the NH liquor stores is a good idea. If thres gonna be a grill Ill bring the meat since i live near an incredible local meat market. And yea lets start getting a list together of whose definatley going and what they are gonna bring.

Comment

im might not be able to make this unless i can find a new motor soon.
              Since everyone here is somewhat local, can anyone help me out finding a ka24de? i need a motor to rebuild badly. any help would be great guys

Comment

hrm...i'm sure there is something in the yards around here.

Jay might know better than me.

Comment

cool, anyone who can help out with the motor would be greatly appreciated.
                  Oh and now that we know eachothers ages,we might as well tell each about what cars we have and specs and post pics if possible. (not sure if i already posted this but o well)
                  i have red 95 zenki S14, axxis ultimate brake pads, 17" gold advan RG's 7.5 and 8.5 wide with falken st-115 tires 225/45 and 245/40
                  tomei 2-way waiting for install along with turbo KA build

everything else is stock. along with no chassis bars but a front sway and 185xxx of old bushings.can you say body roll?

Comment

Okey, here we are...

I guess Jay's bringing the...errr....meat...

off the top of my head, we will still need:

-bread/buns and condoments
                    -plates, forks, knives
                    -drinks and cups
                    -some breakfast food of some sort (box or two of sams club cerial or something maybe)
                    -trashbags
                    -and a motor for URMachines

Also some 2 ways to help keep everyone on the same page would be great.

Zerodrifter is being nice enough to let us crash at his place. We don't want to clean it out or leave it a mess or any such.

Help me out here people.

Comment

I don't imagine 2 ways will really happen as some of us are broke college students. But all of us have cell phones correct?I'll take care of the breakfast stuff. Also we can get some stuff up there or before we go to the cabin.

See my car and mods here~> http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/425745

Comment

I think i have a pair of them lying around Tom.

I thought I would throw it out incase someone had more.

Comment

I have a cell, and I can bring cups, plates, forks and knives.

Just to not the celica is running on low power right now, unless I get the clutch changed before we go.

Hmm, getting very exciting!

Comment

good......maybe I can keep up

Comment

That is good, ya I am running around 300hp to the wheels right now till I get the clutch fixed.

Ya, there is a great mexican restraunt up in North Conway off of bear notch. This is going to really be alot of fun.

Comment

Srry guys, id go but i think NH is a little bit to far for me. Thanks for the invitation though

Comment

Working...
                                X