No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there's less than a week to go. We need to set a final time and meeting place. If you're still down with going, post and let us all know.

Comment

hate to throught this on you guy's last minute but no cabin. my rents ended up renting it out after i told them not to. It's those *Censored**Censored**Censored*s in MA that come up to look at the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing folage on the trees. no offence to anyone from MA. so any other plans for overnight?

Comment

um...........i got nothin......

Comment

We could cut it short and go for a day, that's a hell of a lot more driving than I want to do in a day, but I just want to drive/battle. We could throw down for an econo lodge or some other cheap a$$ hotel, what do you guys think we should do?

Comment

Would we be able to delay it one week and go on the 23rd and 24th? That would give us more time to fix cars and more time for the leaf peepers to get out and give us some free road.. Would we be able to have a cabin for that weekend?

Comment

i'm up fro going to cannada again. i went last weekend and loved it. i got a 2 person room and had 24 or so people in it and my bike! sounds goot to me but a long *Censored**Censored**Censored* haul.

Comment

uhhhhhh uh oh lol.

I'm blanking here.

Comment

I am short on cash so I would have to cut short if we were having to get a hotel, but the following weekend isn't bad, will have the celica running and will have more cash on hand. But hey I am all up for it no matter what. Count me in and tell me when and where to show up.

Comment

So can we put this off until next weekend? Zero will we be able to use the cabin next weekend? How many of you are still interested in this, All I know of are Parry, Mike, and Myself. POST DAMNIT!!!!

Comment

hey sorry about not staying in touch. The cabin will not be open. My parents found out i was using it from my friend and now unless i just leave for the weekend and not tell them we will have it. but thats a big risk on my behalf. So sorry not can do. Another option is to to a open drift meet in Jew Jersey. but that brings up more were to stay problems. i'm lost.... thoughts?

Comment

I still think it would be awesome to get some ppl together in the area and go for a "spirited" drive.

Comment

you had a good point we should meet up and drive around for the day in stead of staying over some where.

Comment

Easy for you new hampshire clowns to say! It's a lot of driving for me but i'm down. Lets get it goin next weekend. Saturday or sunday. I'm going to head down to CT in about a 1/2 hour to try and fix this wicked brake problem and take care of my clutch disk delema. I want to hit the touge so bad with some people that can actually drive. We'll get it all sorted but are you guys down for next weekend?

Comment

next saturday is where it's at.

Comment

i would love to go with you guys but my FC is getting a motor swap today and tomorrow. where is this meeting?me and my best friend are really interested in going. we live in Nashua (southern) New Hampshire. hes got an S13. POST BACK.thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X