First car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First car

Hey guys ive been into drifting for a long time and i am about to get my license. i was wondering what car should i get for my first one. i was thinking about a rx-7 or evo9 mr. what should i get

you certainly don't want an AWD evo mr for drifting.

fc's are fine but the motor will rape you if your not careful

honesty any light weight FR will do it bro.. there are many.

when all fails just get a 240 lol... its not a joke lol, they are just the best bang for the buck tons of aftermarket support and they slide effortlessly.

Comment

I know I probably sound like a broken record player, but I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell everyone else with the same question.

For your first car you want something somewhat cheap and reliable. I usually recommend the mid 90's corolla's because they ore both. Plus if you get lucky and find a blacktop (20 valve engine), you can have something that's somewhat quick too.

If you absolutely must have a RWD, look into the 240sx. If you have the money, try for an S14 model because it'll be newer and probably more reliable.

Now another bit of advice. Don't worry about drifting untill you've been driving for a while. Trust me, you don't wanna go get into a crash right after you get your liscence, unless you like insainly high insurance rates.

Comment

Working...
      X