ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

from nadines point of view, heres some "cute" car terminology....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from nadines point of view, heres some "cute" car terminology....

CUTE JDM CAR TERMINOLOGY:

ZENKI - First generation. I have a cute zenki 180SXxy

CHUKI - Second/Middle generation. I don't have a chuki front bumper anymore.

KOUKI - Third/Last generation. I have kouki tailights

TOUGE - A cute, winding mountain road

JDM - Japan Domestic Market, stuff that is made and sold for use in Japan only.

SILEIGHY - 180SX with a S13 Silvia face.

HACHIROKU - 86, top of the line Corolla with 4AGE engine

HACHIGO - base model corolla, COROLLA SR5, carburated 4AC engine

BORO - Ghetto. Beat up.

DRIFTER - One who drifts.

ONEVIA - S13 Silvia with 180SX face.

TYPE X - A term ricers use when referring to Kouki 180SX Aero.

Type S, G, R, X all have the same aero, so its Kouki

wow thanks for the terminology, so what does gsr, dx mean?

Comment

sorry bro, i forgot all my honda terminology. i think that theres spacific meaning on those, such as hx, the cheapest economy car honda made, with no air conditioning, or tha dx, which is the base car for honda, or ex, which is kind of a fully loaded model, or si, which is tha top of tha line, like on integras, gsr, which is the good model, but then again, theres the type-r, which is the best model, also on the mitusbishi eclipse, theres tha rs, cheapest model, gs, aiite model, gst, pretty cool, turbo, then tha gsx, which is basically an evo, 4wd turbo.

Comment

thanks

Comment

any time...

Comment

eeeww

eeeww josh you winked at him hahaha.
            I heard that you were geting a 180sx oooooh thats tight.
            i have some super advan rims black and red if you want them. I also have a t25 ceramic coated bb turbo and intercooler if you want to spend a good $500 bucks you know a friend deal !
            well hit me up this weekend we will hit up turnble canyon.

~~~~~~~~~STAY SIDEWAYS~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

hmmm...

sounds tight, ill take them, just after i sell my evo III, and as for tha canyon, ill get the camera

Comment

ok

you need to sell your evo NOW! ! !
                dude ill drop the stuff off at your house this weekend i have like 10 people wanting the rims but i told them they were already sold.
                oh do you want the turbo cause if you dont ill sell it to chris you know the guy with the mark 3 supra he wants it so tell me asap.

well im out

Comment

naw

sell it to chris, and tell him i said, "stay off my grass", hahahha!

Comment

ok

ill tell him but i think it will make him do a burn out all up on your grass haha ill see if he buys it ill have enuff money to buy a supercharger YAY!

Comment

YAAY

I GOT MAIL! YAAY, HOW MUCH IS IT FOR D1GP? YAAY, IM GOING TO THAT! YAAY! I GOT SOME MONEY FROM MY MOM NOW! YAAY! IM GOING TO D1GP WITH ALL MY FRIENDS! YAAY!

Comment

holy driftola

wow, dori drift star, u benson? nadine? u have like a million ker-gillion posts or so. just wonderin who it was. if you want lots of cute nadine terminology and fluffy pics of her and her man benson they have some super sessy photos in the new drifting mag that just came out. lol. what up benson if you are reading this. i haven't talked at u in a million years or so. you are comin out fri and sat this week ya? toss me an email or something. talk at ya

optionboy

www.optionboyonline.com
                        Last edited by optionboyONLINE; 05-20-2003, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X