This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
    sorry... didnt realize that was an 'old' post, i opened it up and it dropped me off on the second page.
    No worries, I didnt see that before.

Comment

he said he was just kidding.

Comment

god... another two guys that wanna kill me... that makes it like ... 3. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i dont think im ever coming back here again... *sigh*

Comment

^I think you waited a little late to delete that post bud. Oh and 3 ppl eh? I dont think you cought !zyawedistinips's first post in this thread. See that a,b,c, &d. They're worth it bro. Do be a weiner.

Cordes, hehe.

Comment

Dude, what r u guys talking about? Every "drifting" girl i've seen is fugly. It's all about Florida girls, they all got nice um... assets. And this is the banned 240sxDrifter (Robert) speaking on my brother's name.

Comment

yeah...hmm...it all really depends, nahmin? cuz i know some of my friends are all highmaintanence en lyk they would never get into the sport...but lyk...you kinda get it ryt? there aren't many pretty girls who would want to spend their time drifting when they can be spending their time riding in cars wit boys, nahmin? but...yeah...that's naht all girls...cuz i know i'm naht lyk dat...lol

Comment

okay, enough.
                please follow the forum rules, and keep it on topic. there has been enough "drift girl" threads. keep it on the subject of drifting, please be respectful, and no threatening is allowed on this site. please keep it clean guys, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X