wat kinda car should I get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat kinda car should I get

Hey wat is up im new to the forum. I live in the US. Anyways, I'm looking to bein building my first drift car but I don't know what car I should get. I've been looking at the AE86 and 240SX. The only problem with getting the AE86 is that it's old and I don't know very much about buying used cars. I would like to spend uner 4k 4 the car. All your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

if you wanna spend under 4k..get an s13 or 180sx...if you wanna modify more...get the s13...but if you want a super sexy car tghat drifts nearly or better thanl the s13..get teh 180sx..your choice...ae86 i hear drifts really smooth...or an ae85..what kinda 240sx are u looking for? s14 shark eye type..donno the real name or the round eye s14?

Comment

A 180sx classifies as "s13" also.

I see lots of people comparing "180sx to S13"

Comment

What's wrong with "old" supra? Hachi-Rokus will always be badass. Plus your name implies a bias towards Toyota.

Comment

you should get an ae86. jk. get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
            you should get an ae86. jk. get what you want.
            yeah get what you feel the best in...you're gonna' be spending a lot of butt time in that seat...

i'd advise to look at the mazda roadster/miata
            50/50 weight balance, light weight, RWD, not a lot of hp but great aftermarket supply and parts are not too expensive either.

Comment

Working...
            X