X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (TODAY) FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

10 FREE TICKETS FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you doing to make fans aware of this event?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

I would like to take my wife Alice ,two daughters Nicole Yukiko ,and Jewel Toyomi to "The Wall" ! I am a 57 year old Drift Fanatic ! My daily is a 1991 S13 with 230,000 miles and no budget. I used to watch Dale Earnhart SR. On the Carolina dirt. Dale drove it sideways in the Carolina Red Clay ! I love to watch drifting. I have a face made for "Radio" ! My girls are smart UCF graduates and beautiful. I promote legal track drifting to all my Motorsport friends ! Thanks, "Grandpa Bob" *Censored**Censored**Censored*an

Comment

Originally posted by S13orlando View Post
      I would like to take my wife Alice ,two daughters Nicole Yukiko ,and Jewel Toyomi to "The Wall" ! I am a 57 year old Drift Fanatic ! My daily is a 1991 S13 with 230,000 miles and no budget. I used to watch Dale Earnhart SR. On the Carolina dirt. Dale drove it sideways in the Carolina Red Clay ! I love to watch drifting. I have a face made for "Radio" ! My girls are smart UCF graduates and beautiful. I promote legal track drifting to all my Motorsport friends ! Thanks, "Grandpa Bob" *Censored**Censored**Censored*an

Hello Grandpa Bob,

Please write a sign on a sheet of paper that says "I want FORMULA D Tickets from DRIFTING.com" then put it on your S13 and take a photo.

Also please tell your guests to enter the contest.

Thank you

Comment

Grandpa Bob

Comment

I want Formula D Tickets..from www.drifting.com please and thanks Bob http://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o514/Grandpadrift/

Comment

Originally posted by S13orlando View Post
            I want Formula D Tickets..from www.drifting.com please and thanks Bob http://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o514/Grandpadrift/

Thank you! Please PM your full name and tell your guests to enter this contest early.

Comment

free tickets for mad love

Hey guys, i've been to this event every year since it started. love sitting up close and getting shredded tire all over me lol. I did get a free ticket from here 2 years back but I don't want to hog these tickets every year. This year yes lol and I'll buy my girlfriend's ticket. Been a drifter since ummm 04 ( you guys know you have my info on here) been on this awesome forum since 04 too. I'll be heading down from CT in my s2k with some other rwd cars if anyone wants to drive down together.

Thanks guys I hope i get one, either way everyone in the NE area should be at this event. I already had 5 of my friends buy tickets on formulad.com ( hell no i'm not telling them they might get a free one on here lmao)
              Thanks drifting.com one love

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
                Hey guys, i've been to this event every year since it started. love sitting up close and getting shredded tire all over me lol. I did get a free ticket from here 2 years back but I don't want to hog these tickets every year. This year yes lol and I'll buy my girlfriend's ticket. Been a drifter since ummm 04 ( you guys know you have my info on here) been on this awesome forum since 04 too. I'll be heading down from CT in my s2k with some other rwd cars if anyone wants to drive down together.

Thanks guys I hope i get one, either way everyone in the NE area should be at this event. I already had 5 of my friends buy tickets on formulad.com ( hell no i'm not telling them they might get a free one on here lmao)
                Please PM your full name,

thank you

Comment

The Wall Tickets

I would be taking 2 new friends which I have recently introduced to the drift scene. I also have been going to this event for 4 yrs now and love it!! Also I have friends who compete in the ProAm. It's always an awesome day and a great event for my friends to go as there first event!!

Comment

Hello Drifting.com staff (or "INFO"), I am writing because I do NOT want these free tickets but more so NEED these free tickets! I would be taking my girlfriend to suffer with me in the heat and to fill our lungs with the awesome boner inducing stench of burnt/melted rubber! (she'll get mad BUT it's for a good cause and she'll get over it) I went to my first drift event in WV (Drift Nirvana) a couple of weeks ago and have been looking for other events to go to since then! I have already requested the "Round 4" weekend off and would be driving from VA. I'm sure it's needless to say gas isn't cheap ESPECIALLY when my G35 requires premium. If I get these tickets I would be happier than a stink fly on *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and would probably squeal louder than a pig rolling in mud at work! (Did I mention that I am typing this on my cell at work risking getting a write up for "Using an electronic communication device" at work? Yep, hope you take that into consideration!) I hope I win these tickets and I hope my paragraph wasn't too graphic!

P.S. I will be calling your phone lines 2-3 times a day until there are no more free tickets starting tomorrow.

P.S.S. I'll be leaving a comment on EVERY single picture on your IG account (my username is the same as this one) and posting on your facebook wall until you file harassment charges against me. Have a nice day!

P.S.S.S. Please don't file charges against me!

Comment

Originally posted by MrTiToG35 View Post
                      Hello Drifting.com staff (or "INFO"), I am writing because I do NOT want these free tickets but more so NEED these free tickets! I would be taking my girlfriend to suffer with me in the heat and to fill our lungs with the awesome boner inducing stench of burnt/melted rubber! (she'll get mad BUT it's for a good cause and she'll get over it) I went to my first drift event in WV (Drift Nirvana) a couple of weeks ago and have been looking for other events to go to since then! I have already requested the "Round 4" weekend off and would be driving from VA. I'm sure it's needless to say gas isn't cheap ESPECIALLY when my G35 requires premium. If I get these tickets I would be happier than a stink fly on *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and would probably squeal louder than a pig rolling in mud at work! (Did I mention that I am typing this on my cell at work risking getting a write up for "Using an electronic communication device" at work? Yep, hope you take that into consideration!) I hope I win these tickets and I hope my paragraph wasn't too graphic!

P.S. I will be calling your phone lines 2-3 times a day until there are no more free tickets starting tomorrow.

P.S.S. I'll be leaving a comment on EVERY single picture on your IG account (my username is the same as this one) and posting on your facebook wall until you file harassment charges against me. Have a nice day!

MrTiToG35, write a sign that says "I want Formula Drift tickets from DRIFTING.com" and take a photo.

We will ask more from you in a few days, but to be same PM your full name so we do not get it after the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTiToG35 View Post

AND you need to post entertaining photo captions on IG.
                        Call 2 weeks before the event during PST

Comment

Pic!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I'll snap a pic of the sign on my car after work!

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post

spiritofFC3s , Please write a sign that says "I want Formula Drift tickets from DRIFTING.com" and then take a photo. (BE CREATIVE)

Comment

Working...
                              X