Do you drift on Gran Tourismo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you drift on Gran Tourismo ?

Just wondering how many other people do it. Man, if i were as good as i am on GT3... i'd be a D-1 pro!!! lolol.

Best car to drift.... RX-7... any one.
    But i can just about drift anything after i get my setting right.

......Now only if there were a way to post my replays.....

yah dude, i love gt3 drifting. I run with a S13 silvia and a S15 mostly, though i use a Mx5 and a Shigeno version ae86. I heard there is a chaser as a secret car, but iono what race you win it in...

Comment

yes, you can get a Tom's Chaser... i'll go find out what race it is and let ya know.

Comment

i try

i try to drift...

mostly using the 1001bhp SKyline GT-R.

changing the set-ut totally so that it drifts really easy.

but never more than half a turn.

i´ve tried using the AE86.. but never gotten it to really drift.

k
        Last edited by KristianAE86; 07-23-2003, 10:04 AM.

Comment

The Toms Chaser can be won on the Advanced level on the Altezza Championship.

One of my fav. turns to drift is the first 7 turns of Apricot Hill Raceway.... starting with a trail brake from about 160mph and then just a bunch of inertia drifts.

Comment

trying...

well, I have gt2, and i try to drift in it, kinda hard and i dont kno what settings to use in my cars. for drifting i usually use an AE86 or s15. if you dont already kno, gtplanet.net has lots of good forums for gt drifting and settings

Comment

i think anyone who drifts and has this game... will automatically drift in this game. its a given. i do it all the time. haha. i use a couple of cars actually. 1000hp supra, rx7, ae86, altezza and the euro accord type r. hehe. the funnest one is the supra to me since i can drift super huge bends in the road and finish low speed to uphill drifts oddly enough.

Comment

ty for the info on the chaser!

Comment

I drift in that game as much as possible...but I'm just gonna wait till GT4 comes out. Which is supposed to be soon actually. But I own Auto Modellista and I drift in that too but it's much harder.

Comment

I kick major, major *Censored**Censored**Censored* with my ZZ II.

Comment

i drift in gt3 and auto modilista, and gta vice lol, ive been trying to get the chaser for about a week, after i won it the first time, (and they gave my the crappy vitz) i cant seem to win the championship at all i really want it. also ive tried drifting with the mines skyline but i cant get the rear end around. on www.gtplanet.net they have videos and screen shots for gt3 and gt concept, i really want gt concept. that gtr concept car looks sweet. plus the rx-8 with the 787b pain scheme looks kick a$$. oh well i guess gt3 will be okay for a while.

Comment

i thot i was the only one..

drifting in gt3 is the best. i use the second generation rx-7 and go on the complex string. all u do is u go to "run and setting" in ur garage, u pick a course, then u go to settings. u go to the last option page and turn off any stability or traction control. this makes the drifting a whole lot easier. its better to have a stiff suspension and strengthen ur sway bars too. i wish there was a way to post my replay.

Comment

Automodellista?

Yo on Automodellista all you do is drift , there is no way you cant drift, anywayz Drifting on GT3 is tight and mostly i Drift a 240SX , 180SX Silvia , AE86 , RX-7 infiniti , and many more , and i cant wait till GT4 comes out online so we all the drifters can Start a Team and instead of just racing were gonna be drifting like Hell.

Comment

well i hope to see everyone online when gt4 comes out. theres gonna be some drift sessions goin on. hehe

Comment

Re: Automodellista?

Originally posted by Drifter
                              Yo on Automodellista all you do is drift , there is no way you cant drift, anywayz Drifting on GT3 is tight and mostly i Drift a 240SX , 180SX Silvia , AE86 , RX-7 infiniti , and many more , and i cant wait till GT4 comes out online so we all the drifters can Start a Team and instead of just racing were gonna be drifting like Hell.
                              lol, yo im up for an online drift event. online wangan and drift battles!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X