This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline TV (Feedback/Improvements?)

Hey, I just finished watching the first episode it was alraight. The host is hot and all, but they should change her.... the beginning she was like if u are looking for show cars and flashy lights this isn't the show for you BUSTER... wtf lol and then she is i dont usally say buster I say sucka!!! That was *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! But w/e.... They should have 2 more people staring a 3rd gen 240sx project!!!! I loved the comerical when the 350z drifted around the turn and the old lady got freaked out... and mario anderddi and some other guy started chasing him that was sick!!!

Who else watched it?

i just finished watching it...it was alright, but courtney day seemed too fake...she didnt know what she was talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
      i just finished watching it...it was alright, but courtney day seemed too fake...she didnt know what she was talkin about
      she probably didn't. She said she'd been to IAS 3 times already but she didnt say that she was just a model.

IMO it was pretty good compared to the other sport compact shows they've had in the past.

Comment

that show was ghey, all they do is talk and add ghey effects to the drifting sequences... i just want to see the cars ! That sucked the APEXi Lancer blew a LSD
        Last edited by MrodDrft; 07-03-2004, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The show itself was ok I guess. The hostess sounded a bit too much like she was reading from a script. Obviously she is, but it could've been delivered a little better. Compared to other shows it's considerably better.

What I'm wondering about is JGTCUSA?? This was the first time that I had heard about it officially coming to north america but isn't it's Sunday date going to conflict with D1's USA VS Japan Top 16 event on Dec 19th at Irwindale??? Plus on the JGTC sunday schedule they have 3 drifting sessions, can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

JAPAN vs USA

speaking of that....
            Japan is gonna lay the smack down

Comment

Re: JAPAN vs USA

Originally posted by RallyGT
              speaking of that....
              Japan is gonna lay the smack down

lol def

Comment

the show was pretty good...but like all of you coutney did sound fake like she was reading from a script(which she was) but anyway I still think they had some cool clips and the commercials were awesome too!

Comment

they showed the same commercails every time...it was annoying. but still....courtney day's legs are so niiiiicceee

Comment

man, i can't watch it. did anyone tape it?

Comment

hey i live in texas, what time was it on? i missed it

Comment

it was pretty good...seeing how it's the only import show on there now.....and that it's based around drifting and the JGTC and not car shows and drag racing is definetly a big plus...

Comment

I slept in too late.. i woke up at 12:09 and it comes on at like 11:30 here and i was like SH!T! i wanted to watch it to see if it was anygood but now i have to wait for a rerun. Damn

Comment

u didnt miss much.. besides some few month old chopped up D1 footage with blurry effects all over it and voice overs

Comment

lol, u make it sound terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X