Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha now we are gonna act naive

you dont have to be a genius to pass a educated guess

just look at the pics, stuff like that doesent happen cruising 45 on your way home from work

single car accidents rarely happen when the driver is obeying all traffic laws

Comment

Wreckless driving, speeding, etc.
      This is a good reason to strip this kid of ALL his sponsors and license.

His "pro" status will come into play when dealing with this public accident.
      He shouldn't have been stupid.

Embarrassing.

He deserves his injuries if he was being foolish.

Comment

nicks a young driver, he will have many more crashes

its unfortunate that I know better drivers in WA that should have his sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
          Wreckless driving, speeding, etc.
          This is a good reason to strip this kid of ALL his sponsors and license.

His "pro" status will come into play when dealing with this public accident.
          He shouldn't have been stupid.

Embarrassing.

i dn;t think he deserves his injuries but he defently should lose his licence...
          he has wrecked way to many cars... if its on the track then fine its your money but don't endanger anyone elses life...
          im surprised they walked away from that one....
          you would think being in forumla D he would of put a cage in his supra....
          duh!
          if you drive dumb do it by your self

Comment

as the great nick hogan once said at a noble nopi event. "DUDE WHEN IM GOIN FOR IT MY FOR IS LIKE A MAGNET TO THE GAS PEDAL!!!" (after his first wreck, and right before his second hit at a nopi event).

Comment

Nick is my friend! I am in shock over looking at those pics. We all make mistakes and he may have been being stupid, but it's all speculation at this point. Can we reprimand him when he gets out of the freaking hospital????

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Comment

Regardless of why, when or how things may have gone down...let's leave the hate, jealousy and spite for another time. There are a lot of people who don't like me, but I'm sure they would have the professionalism, courtesy, and RESPECT to not kick me while I'm lying in a hospital bed.

If all you have to do today is drive judgement upon another, then get a life.

Best wishes to you and your friend in recovery Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by walperstyle View Post
                  nicks a young driver, he will have many more crashes

its unfortunate that I know better drivers in WA that should have his sponsors
                  if your friends are so good they can find their own sponsors . if you'd met the kid or driven with him you'd be singing a different tune. he really is a nice guy and genuinely loves the sport of drifting. you hit the nail on the head, he's a YOUNG driver, and if you said never pushed your car when you were 17 i'd have to call you a liar. unfortunately he made a bad decision and he's paying for it dearly right now, don't go kicking a guy while he's down.

best of luck to nick on his recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by icantdrift View Post
                    if your friends are so good they can find their own sponsors . if you'd met the kid or driven with him you'd be singing a different tune. he really is a nice guy and genuinely loves the sport of drifting. you hit the nail on the head, he's a YOUNG driver, and if you said never pushed your car when you were 17 i'd have to call you a liar. unfortunately he made a bad decision and he's paying for it dearly right now, don't go kicking a guy while he's down.

best of luck to nick on his recovery.
                    Ditto! Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      Some dude wrecks a Ferrari or a lambo we call him a idiot

Celebrity/"pro" wrecks a supra we wish him a speedy recovery

People are funny....
                      wishing a friend and fellow driver a speedy recovery is funny?

Pretty sure there is people on here who are friends with Nick and drive with him at events on a monthly basis so yeah it's not because he's a celebrity or a pro driver... the well wishes are coming from his friends...

I don't even know the guy never met him but I'm concerned he's friends of my friends therefore i'm concerned.. Accidents happen and obviously he's learned a lesson, end of story..

Comment

im sure hes a great guy and all.

but if he wants to be takin seriously, he needs to act serious. bottom line.

he needs to stop acting like 17 year old clown and act like a pro he is trying to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
                          Seriously???
                          You better retract that statement, "Deserves his injuries", regardless at fault or messing around he doesn't DESERVE.

That's a terrible thing to say.

Yes, I wish Nick his passenger and the families to be well and take care.

I think we're all guilty of "pushing" it a little harder than we should've, let this be a lesson to those aspiring drivers and "street racers", street drifters and hat not.

KEEP IT ON THE TRACK!

Slow down and you have NOTHING to prove!

Comment

i was sitting in my college student union this morning when i saw the footage of the crash and i couldn't believe that it was the same car that was in super street a year or 2 ago. I wish the Bolleas and the passengers family my prayers and hope that everything turns out ok. Anyone who believes that Nick deserves these injuries is not right in the head(to put it lightly), because he is a young kid who was pushing his car to far and failed to realize his limits. J-Rod is right keep it on the track no matter what form of racing interests you. Also to add to the facts no charges have been filed against Nick at this time.

Comment

J-Rod is right! Nick doesn't deserve anything like this, we should be wishing him and his friend to get well soon.

So to Nick and his friend I hope you guys recover fully and get the comfort and care that you deserve to recieve. Hope to see you back on the track soon!
                              Regards,
                              Matt M.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                                Seriously???
                                You better retract that statement, "Deserves his injuries", regardless at fault or messing around he doesn't DESERVE.

That's a terrible thing to say.

Yes, I wish Nick his passenger and the families to be well and take care.

I think we're all guilty of "pushing" it a little harder than we should've, let this be a lesson to those aspiring drivers and "street racers", street drifters and hat not.

KEEP IT ON THE TRACK!

Slow down and you have NOTHING to prove!
                                Ditto... People just don't take responsibility for the stuff they say on the internet. I dare him to say that in front of the Hogans face to face...

Get well Nick, hope to see you in Atlanta NOPI Nationals for the finals!
                                Hubert Young
                                KORE 8 Films

Comment

Working...
                                X