No announcement yet.

FF3 PRODUCTION PHOTOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when ghostbusters came out my mom forbid me from chasing spirits, but she was right. One of my friends got killed trying to contain a class 5. Stupid Dan Akroyd thinks he's so cool. They should have put disclaimers on that movie as well as the Karate kid. I still have splinters in my hand from sanding out deck.
    Did you know bears don't live in the sky and drive cloud cars? Yeah, I was shocked too. And what was up with White Men can't jump? Everytime I got into a pick up game with Woody Harelson everyone saw right through it. Stupid movies, they should all have disclaimers.

Comment

Jesus christ, he tried to contain a class 5? He had some balls.

Hahaha soultron's post is classic.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
        Jesus christ, he tried to contain a class 5? He had some balls.
        Or you could classify it as a full roaming vapor. At least he didn't have 3 free repeaters.

Comment

OH MY GOD!!! the containment field isn't even set up for that!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!!! IT WILL BREACH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
            OH MY GOD!!! the containment field isn't even set up for that!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!!! IT WILL BREACH!!!!
            As long it's not shut down it'll be fine. Unless you cross the streams, then every molecule in your body will explode at the speed of light.

Comment

Hahaha Priceless :d

Comment

Originally posted by Street slider
                Hahaha Priceless :d

OMG, so off topic! You should be banned.

Comment

bow wow = twinkie ftw??!!!?!
                  *sees the future*
                  2 "gangastas" roll up in a FD
                  yo dis be hostess, I be lil' debbie...we be the driftazzzz of this here shoppin center lay down the cash or whatever they say now in days....you get the
                  picture...
                  espically in my area where its very "gangsta" and there is tons of tuners posuers and non posuers but other than some minor flaws this movies probabally wont be horrific. The movie would be much cooler if our pro drifters were actually the stars and the drivers im sure we would all be very content with that

Comment

It would be better if they never made it...

A drifting documentary would have been better. Go see a 2hour documentary on drift. Would have only appealed to us drifters and car people, and still would have probably made some decent money. But nooooo, hollywood has to go screw up everything. I mean, even the name sounds stupid, TOKYO DRIFT, HAHAHA. Sounds like Tokyo is drifting away because of the shifts in techtonic plates.

Comment

• crybabies.

Comment

• Indeed I enjoy a good whine, but I'm really bored >_>

eyaaaaaaaah, I really like the drift documentary idea, and even better put it on IMAX that would be cool...I guess...but I mean there is quite a few drifting documenteries already I believe.

Comment

• Yes, but none that are main stream big screen. I would like to see that, and REAL drifting, and REAL drifters, so people know the real life. When they see this, they are gonna see the fictional, hollywood stereotypical one, and even though the movie is fake, the drift community will feel it hard.

Comment

• They would have to make it quite appealing to the audiance though, for those who dont enjoy drifting, im sure they would be bored sitting watching a documentery, which is why I think FF3 is coming out, they are taking advantage of a growing hype and blowing it up into something even bigger, phony or not...they just want money thats all

Comment

• Of course they are trying to make money. And no, a documentary probably wouldn't do as good as a hollywood movie, but it would do good enough. Simple concept, a documentary is relatively cheap to make. No fancy computer generated graphics needed, no need to pay actors. Don't really need proffesional camera man and workers and stuff. And the movie its self would probably do ok as for most people into any kind of motorsports would probably check it out. So, they would probably actually make ok money from it.

I dunno, I just hate to see this movie come out knowing it will probably hurt drifting way more than it will help it. Of course its for entertainment, never said it wouldn't be entertaining, but it will hurt all the "real" drifters coming up right now. The more publicity, the more cops are gonna sting. Impounded cars and attemted automotive homicide will probably be added on your list of charges if you get caught drifting. Of course, you can go to a track, but who doesn't start out street drifting, I mean honestly, I don't think anybody could say on here, they have never drifted off the track. It will also make spots fill up faster for events, so you might not have a good chance of getting in.

Anyway, enough bickering about it, there is nothing anybody can do about it except not see it. I can only hope that it doesn't erupt the sport to big, and make us seem bad. I like the sport the way it is now, popular but calm. I hope it stays that way...

Comment

• *sigh* crap happens...end of story >_<

Comment

Working...
                                X