No announcement yet.

FC owners, read this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokyo, the sunroof panel doesn't flex under speed. I am going to test that out under the toughest conditions I can find to make sure of it prior to actually putting them up for sale though. The panel will be tested at speeds up to 140mph. If it doesn't have a problem there then it won't ever have a problem. I'll see what I can come up with as far as a cold air intake for the N/A.

And here are some pictures of the triple pod and the single door card pod. The gauge pods come pre cut for your choice of 52mm or 60mm gauges. Or if you have some off size that we've never seen we can always just not cut them. That is up to you.

NHDrifter, we at 5one5 understand that we arent' very well known yet. But we are working to get known better. Also, I am a moderator on www.rx7club.com and I am well known on that forum. If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to ask me. As for the lack of reviews you mentioned, I would surely check out rx7club.com to find out what people think about us. Everyone that has dealt with us thus far is very happy with our products. I hope that I have started to answer some of your concerns. And keep an eye on this thread as I will be posting more pictures of our products as they become available for sale.

Zach
    5one5 Innovations Sales/customer service
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh cool man, no problem. I'll also check out RX7club.com I think I'm still a member there too.

p.s. the parts are lookin' good.

Comment

Thank you for the compliments. And I can promise that those pictures don't do the pods any justice. I'm at work though and don't have any other pictures of them. My big thing to show off the triple pod to people is I put it on the ground and have them stand on it. I've had over 20 people stand on my pod so far with the heaviest person being about 225lbs. I don't even have a scratch in the gel coat from it.

Zach

Comment

cusco makes just camber. Not very many companies make caster, and camber plates. Why? well because they aernt really needed for these cars. The handling on the FC is already great. However with a caster/camber plate you will be able to put more rubber down in deep turning angles. negative camber w/ positive caster, better tire grip in turning angles. But also this can sometimes work against you. Thats why im interested to find out the results. Then i will be able to run my wide tires and setup my suspension for them.

Comment

So Tokyo, I've seen you on the rx7club quite a bit over the past few days. I'm guessing that you are enjoying being on there again? Have you seen anything posted up about 5one5 Innovations yet? Just thought I'd see what your thoughts were.

Zach

Comment

I do like the camber caster plates and might be interested in the front and rear set..
              I would like them polished SS not powder coated.. Why powder coat Stainless steel when it's already beautiful and wont rust..

Also I am Looking for alot of diffrent parts..Would you be interested in a full Sheet metal Underbody kit for your fc??
              I am in the process of designing one for my 1990 GTUs widebody twinturbo FD setup..

Comment

yo jun! you're alive

Comment

Jun,

The camber/caster plates aren't SS, they are chromoly steel. I can check on getting a set polished up for you if you like. I just prefer powder coating because it is durable. Anodized pieces will fade with time, and polished metal can show scratches where powder coat will always look the same. But 5one5 is all about customer satisfaction.

About the underbody tray, we should talk at one of the local meets. Would you have any interest in coming out to those? I'm the co-founder/President of NorCal 7's based out of Sacramento. We were in the Bay this past weekend at Rotary Extreme where we had a 50+ car meet. The next one is in May in Sacramento. If you'd be interested in coming out then shoot me a PM and we can exchange phone numbers.

Zach

Comment

I just wanted to update this thread. By the end of next week, 5one5 Innovations will have 20 sunroof panels and 20 triple guage pods ready for sale. About a week after that we will have several sets of camber/caster plates ready for sale. And if you are interested, keep an eye out because our fiberglass reverse vented hood should be out within a month from now!!

Zach

Comment

If they look like this set I will buy them..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jun,

Those plates look like you have to cut into your actual strut tower. Am I seeing that right? I know that the 5one5 plates don't require you to cut the strut tower at all. I should have pictures available of the plates and of the plates in my TII soon. Of course I wouldn't ask for any money until pictures have been posted for everyone to look at.

On a different note, are you planning to come out to the May NorCal7 meet? It's going to be Saturday May 13th in Sacramento at Wolf EMS USA. There will be two raffles going on that day. First place is 30% off a Wolf 3D version 4 EMS and free tuning to go with it. The second prize is a rebuild where you pay dealer cost for the parts and everything else is free. Plus you'll be able to see the guage pods, sunroof panel, camber/caster plates, and MAYBE our reverse vented hood at the meet. If you are interested in coming out then shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell number.

Zach

Comment

ya i post on rx7club.com. how did you kno it was me? Tokyo-RX7. anywho, i havent really seen anythin from 5one5 innovations. I'd be interested if you could post pics of your products. I would attend the meet but i will be out of state most of May. Maybe i will be able to catch the next meet. Is it always in Sacramento?

Comment

just thought of something. I notice one of your posts on rx7club and it said you do molding. You should make a rear cargo cover in carbon fiber or fiberglass. I cant find any original ones, but i would definately be interested in an aftermarket one. Just a thought... If you do single things in carbon fiber, i need a few things made. Lemme know if your interested in doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
                              just thought of something. I notice one of your posts on rx7club and it said you do molding. You should make a rear cargo cover in carbon fiber or fiberglass. I cant find any original ones, but i would definately be interested in an aftermarket one. Just a thought... If you do single things in carbon fiber, i need a few things made. Lemme know if your interested in doing them.
                              I just sold my black one for 200 and my burgandy one off my 90 gold GXL for 150..I dont need them since i always stripp out my cars =)Yes someday I will have to have a nice stock one..with the panel..but most of the cars I get have full interiors that i sell complete for 250..the panel gets the most from the interior..

A carbon Fiber hatch cover would be a nice addition to a stocker FC..honestly I would make my own (just make a mold from a stock one..)
                              Im currently buying carbonfiber sheets to fabricate my sheet metal and carbon fiber underbody..I am integrating a RE rear under body diffusser with my panels and making a slightly diffrent CF copy of the RE one..
                              Pictures soon..

Comment

Tokyo,

The meets are either in Sac or the Bay area. June will be a great meet. That is the month that we are having Rotorfest. It will be in the Bay. And we'll have a couple of shops out there, a local Mazda dealer with a few cars to see, RX Tuner will also be there, etc. It's our version of Sevenstock for those guys that can't make it down south for the real one. But we'd like to see the SoCal guys make it up for ours too.

And about any pieces you want made in CF, yeah we can do that. 2 people actually just comissioned us to make full CF interiors for their FC's. I'll be sure to get plenty of pictures of those once they're finished.

As far as pictures of 5one5 products, anyone who wants to see more pictures of what we make shoot me a PM on here or on www.rx7club.com with a good email address for you. I'll email you a link to our Ofoto.com photo album. New pictures get added all the time too.

Zach

Comment

Working...
                                X