does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
    *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
    Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....
    The movie is real and no we do not need you.

Thank you for your ideas but we have no interest at this time.
    Last edited by JBizzle; 07-08-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
      Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....
      You mean this one?
      http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drif...th-surrey.html

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
        The movie is real and no we do not need you.

Thank you for your ideas but we have no interest at this time.
        ok.. i got it...thanks JAMES. good luck with that.

see you in shanghai.. unless you are too cool to hang out. Or you already have been here and know how it really is here. In that case.....you better "good good study, day day up"

Comment

I actually was really trying to get this thread to die but people just won't stop posting. I am not trying to win anything on the internet and simply defending myself and my team. If you look at the person who started this thread you will find it was neither Ruth or I who did it.
          Say what?!?! Are you delusional?? RUTH started this thread.

I'm very very curious why you shut down Terry so fast when offering to assist with your "movie". Afraid he will expose the truth???

Comment

ok.. i got it...thanks JAMES. good luck with that.

see you in shanghai.. unless you are too cool to hang out. Or you already have been here and know how it really is here. In that case.....you better "good good study, day day up"
            Not too cool for anyone and honestly I like hanging with dorks who know how to keep it real. I will do my best but when I was in Japan I never really got a grasp on the language. The culture is great and hopefully I will be able to absorb some of it.
            Last edited by JBizzle; 07-08-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
              Say what?!?! Are you delusional?? RUTH started this thread.

I'm very very curious why you shut down Terry so fast when offering to assist with your "movie". Afraid he will expose the truth???
              Actually someone close to Ruth started about 15 threads out of anger and all were deleted except this one for some reason.

The movie is exclusive to Drift Avenger drivers, the director Adam Christian Clark is a personal friend to Ruth and is excited to get the Drift Avengers involved in his project.

Comment

Just give it up already

seriously.. just give it up already. who phucking cares anymore !

we all know what drift avengers stand for !

p.s. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* move by starting this thread and dissing Forrest !

Comment

Actually someone close to Ruth started about 15 threads out of anger and all were deleted except this one for some reason.

the other threads that were posted from your friend's fake accounts were deleted

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN3 View Post

the other threads that were posted from your friend's fake accounts were deleted
                    LMFAO!! Nice try tho James

Comment

BUSTED.............look at title of this thread and its creator...it's DriftAvengers09 aka Ruth.

Comment

Apparently, people in the UK don't like my voice or accent?

Comment

im a professional burger flipper...oh snap, am i too late?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                            Apparently, people in the UK don't like my voice or accent?
                            hahahahah..too easy.

Comment

so if i give every driver that competes at justdrift, ASB, etc etc a dollar for competing, does that make them a pro driver?

ill pay a buck to each driver. now they are all PROS.

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN3 View Post

eh. really dont wanna get involved in any of this, but i did think it was quite coincidental that so many posts were being made by accounts with 1 or 2 posts, created in June or July of 09.

Comment

Working...
                                X