who plays initial d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who plays initial d?

come on now, who has played initial d, the videogame, neone?
    i know someone has to play. i garauntee that someone has an initial d card!

hahaha...i was looking through the forums and i noticed like every single latest message was done by you josh...loser, trying to pass your newbie status...just be content like me hahaha

but i guess we are the only ID players...even though i dont like the game because the steering is unrealistic and too responsive...why play the game when we do the real thing?

Comment

keep it up Josh, more posts more tickets!

Comment

i only played ID for a couple times...borrowed one of my cuzz's card...im aight at it...

damm you, josh...you post whore!...hahaha...j/k...

Comment

Is it any fun?

Is the game fun in arcades? I recently read about it, and found out that they were only located in some areas of the U.S...also, they are supposed to release the game for ps2in June

Comment

june huh?

try to find out somemore info on that. kool, and sky, im a post whore and proud of it! hahah, and yes eddie, i am trying to get past my newbie status, it makes me look like you with your all 3 posts! haha, neways, shyreminiscer- try to find out more about this.

Comment

Sure...they already came out with the Initial D steering wheel and Pedals for PS2...but what good is it without the game...the game should be released somewhere in June (when SRS is released).

Comment

I do, well kinda. I'm up here in sonoma county and the closest arcade that has ver 1 is in SF, about an hours drive. All the golflands in cali have initial D. There are a few places that have ID ver 2 but those are all down south in socal, arcade infinity (the best arcade ) and a few others. and I have about 7 cards, dunno why, just do lol

Comment

yes! arcade infinity is tha shiznit! hehe, i think imma go there tonight. o yea, i have 3 cards now.

Comment

Working...
                  X