what injector is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what injector is this?

sorry for the trouble but i'm not too sure wot injector is this.. some say FD3S some say aftermarket if you need those injector serial i'll get it for ya.

THANKS ALOT!!

pictures

injectors

injector 2

sorrie didn't notice there is no pictures in it

Comment

Is that the fuel rail that came with them? Because that is not an FD3S fuel rail. The FD does use side feed injectors, but I can't tell what in the hell those are when they are still mounted in the rail.

Zach

Comment

Doesn't look the like the secondaries for sure.Kinda like the primaries but the injectors are too far apart on the rail.Those aren't FD injectors.

Edit:Like the poster above said, that isn't an FD fuel rail.
        Last edited by SR_power19; 03-04-2005, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boostedrex
          Is that the fuel rail that came with them? Because that is not an FD3S fuel rail. The FD does use side feed injectors, but I can't tell what in the hell those are when they are still mounted in the rail.

Zach

thanks!! well actually i took it out from SR20 det rwd S14 engines with apex turbo and stuffs. But i still can't confirm wot injector is that some say it's a FD3s injector moded into a sr20 rail which is 750cc or 850cc i'm not too sure. And some say nismo but i can't find this model for sure. i'll get the serial code for better verification then.. thanks alot!

Comment

Originally posted by SR_power19
            Doesn't look the like the secondaries for sure.Kinda like the primaries but the injectors are too far apart on the rail.Those aren't FD injectors.

Edit:Like the poster above said, that isn't an FD fuel rail.

hmmm yeap well said i'll get the injectors code for you guys to see then. thanks alot for ya help.

complete view
            Last edited by DoNut-DweeB; 03-04-2005, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X