No announcement yet.

Ka24de or sr20det? why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the links.. I'll go find more info. I have the funds right now for the beginnings of a Ka buildup... but I haven't seen a good amount of parts. I know its possible. I am still wondering about the sr20 or rb2X options. Ill keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501
      ok I have looked up most of my questions.... but one still lies unanswered.. why do so many people switch to the sr20? is it because of costs? that seems resonable.
      many people switch to the sr because of it strong aftermarket support a lot of companys make parts for the sr

Comment

i think I'm going to abandon my ka24 buildup. I am unable to find good destributor of aftermarket, or even OEM parts. I guess I'm goin the sr route instead. Can someone recommend a site to get a redtop imported dirt cheap?

Comment

well that was quick, what kind of parts were you looking for? Turbo kits? ITBS? Standalone ecu? You still haven't told us what this engine is for. You gave up so easily on the KA, and now jump onto SR. Nobody can help you unless you tell us what kind of setup you want, and what the engine is for. Drifting? Daily driver? Circuit racer? Show car? Dyno queen? What do you want. Help us help you.

Comment

Working...
          X