No announcement yet.

where cani get an 85-87 Corolla GTS for under $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

240sx is played out more then ae86. everyone and their mom has a sr20det swap. mine was built about 4 years ago and eversince then they started to grow in popularity is the states and all i hear is SILVIA this and that. Plus 240sx parts are easy to come by. go on ebay and see how many pages come up now. Back in the day there was like half a page. Now my ae86 is slowly doin the same. Im selling my s13 coupe, silvia front end, sr20det, teins, eveything..for $5200. if i was to sell my corolla it would be $10k nothing less. corolla by far is better for me. but im not a drag racer. im a gripper.

Comment

oh and 240sx go for like $3k average, ae86 gts still go for $2k average. If your lucky u find an old person who has one and will sell for about $1k.

Comment

15 bucks for the model man and ill pay shipping

Comment

I got a sr5 for 350 good conditon and minor cancer on the hacth but over all good car.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyFromNapa
            oh and 240sx go for like $3k average, ae86 gts still go for $2k average. If your lucky u find an old person who has one and will sell for about $1k.
            depends what kind of 240...hatch will cost more than coupe and depends on the year...youll be lucky to get a gts for 2k

Comment

Working...
            X