hey abel,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey abel,

DO U STILL HAVE THOSE SUPER ADVANS? THE ONES WITH THE RED LIP?

yup

Yea i have them i know you want them YOU NEED THEM they would look so tight on your car.
    hey did you see that girl at the touge in the white 240sx YA you know the one im talking about HAHA she was asking about you i told here we would be at turnble this weekend so HIT IT UP man. hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STAY SIDEWAYS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ooooh!

you meen sarah ? , dayum sheez sooo hott! and her car... o man, im there... then imma get some hard core gripping action going on, and i dont mean on the touge ! hehehe... cant wait, ill be there, o yea, speaking of girls, that one chic in the hachiroku that we ran into out there in the canyon, i saw her @ the ontario millz, and she was looking for you, so i gave her your number. damn dude, this is a good way to start off a month.... red lipped black advans and sarah in the 180sx! YES!!!
      Last edited by Dori Star; 05-02-2003, 06:27 PM.

Comment

really looks like I need to get down south this summer eh?

Comment

yea,

too bad your crappy weather from up north is flowing down here... too wet to head out to tha touge tonight, but tomorrow, it will be different.

Comment

damn

dude yesterday i saw my life flash befor my eyes i was diving in the canyon when out of no where a black wrx came up fast behind me so i down shifted expecting to loose him in the first turn but that asshole was like a foot away from me so i like mashed it into a turn and there was like 4 cars coming down the canyon and almost crashed into him and I i almost ended up being part of the mountin haha but i handed the wrx's *Censored**Censored**Censored* to him he lost it in the secound turn and i didnt see him anytime after that. i guess he got scared of the "DOMESTIC DRIFTER"HAHAHA
            lets hit up the touge this weekend later

Comment

Working...
            X