Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) Xtreme Drift Circuit , XDC IRWINDALE, March 11-12, 2011

(10 FREE TICKETS) Xtreme Drift Circuit IRWINDALE, March 11-12, 2011

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

I <3 Drifting.com

and I am the first response

and I love drifting

and I can't afford to be drifting so I must watch it to get the urge out of me

all my friends crashed at Irwindale

I look forward to the super close tandem battles! I love all the door to door action and seeing the aggresive drivers. Or the slower cars completely dominating the v8's

Comment

Originally posted by DataXUnknown View Post
      I <3 Drifting.com

and I am the first response

and I love drifting

and I can't afford to be drifting so I must watch it to get the urge out of me

all my friends crashed at Irwindale

I look forward to the super close tandem battles! I love all the door to door action and seeing the aggresive drivers. Or the slower cars completely dominating the v8's

Please PM your full name
      The PM Subject should be "XDC IRWINDALE TICKETS" so we can look it up faster

Thank you

Comment

ditto the first response! lets face were on this site for one reason, DRIFTING. so when an event comes to town, hellz ya I'm going to go. Free tickets is just a bonus. One of the greatest things about drift events are the open pits. What other race events have open pits WITHOUT CHARGING an extra fee? I love getting up close to cars and chatting with the mechanics and drivers. They are genuinely excited to be there and appreciate the fans. They show it. There's no other event like it.

so why do i want to go? Seriously? i need a new shirt from the drifting.com booth, derrr.
        what am i looking forward to? everything in the first post plus my addition above. its the drivers and their teams. it's what does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3gInOc View Post
          ditto the first response! lets face were on this site for one reason, DRIFTING. so when an event comes to town, hellz ya I'm going to go. Free tickets is just a bonus. One of the greatest things about drift events are the open pits. What other race events have open pits WITHOUT CHARGING an extra fee? I love getting up close to cars and chatting with the mechanics and drivers. They are genuinely excited to be there and appreciate the fans. They show it. There's no other event like it.

so why do i want to go? Seriously? i need a new shirt from the drifting.com booth, derrr.
          what am i looking forward to? everything in the first post plus my addition above. its the drivers and their teams. it's what does it for me.
          Please PM your full name
          The PM Subject should be "XDC IRWINDALE TICKETS" so we can look it up faster

Thank you!

Comment

It's always great to go to Irwindale when you live 30min away.

I want to see my friend Andrew Coomes; only get to see that guy once or twice a year at Irwindale XDC/Pro Am.

I want to get a RACE ALL NIGHT, SLEEP ALL DAY T-Shirt at the Drifting.com booth.

Love to attend events were people love Drifting as much as I do.

I'll liked to have something exciting to do on this day.

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
              It's always great to go to Irwindale when you live 30min away.

I want to see my friend Andrew Coomes; only get to see that guy once or twice a year at Irwindale XDC/Pro Am.

I want to get a RACE ALL NIGHT, SLEEP ALL DAY T-Shirt at the Drifting.com booth.

Love to attend events were people love Drifting as much as I do.

I'll liked to have something exciting to do on this day.
              Please PM your full name
              The PM Subject should be "XDC IRWINDALE TICKETS"

Comment

I would be super greatfull to go. I've been into drifting since I was 15 and I am now 21. I've gone to a hand full of drift events since then and am looking to become very active in the sport by building my FC. My whole life is about cars, I'm always working on them and alawys trying to keep up to date on the latest new that have to do with drifting.

Comment

I would love to attend an XDC event, I've only gone to one D1GP event and it was incredible. I was planning on going this year to XDC but my family was hit hard by this winter and may be moving to Holland this summer so it would be an awesome opportunity to experience another drift event. I also recieved a Canon Rebel this christmas and I would love to test it out on the track. I even created my own drift blog and would love to snap some pictures for it and experience the smell of burning rubber and ear tearing revving again. Its awesome of you guys to give out free tickets,

<3 Drifting.com!

Comment

Originally posted by SlydeLife View Post
                    I would love to attend an XDC event, I've only gone to one D1GP event and it was incredible. I was planning on going this year to XDC but my family was hit hard by this winter and may be moving to Holland this summer so it would be an awesome opportunity to experience another drift event. I also recieved a Canon Rebel this christmas and I would love to test it out on the track. I even created my own drift blog and would love to snap some pictures for it and experience the smell of burning rubber and ear tearing revving again. Its awesome of you guys to give out free tickets,

<3 Drifting.com!
                    Please PM your full name
                    The PM Subject should be "XDC IRWINDALE TICKETS"

thank you

Comment

the Rd. 1 was added to the first post

Comment

gimme gimme gimme. haha.

interesting to see any new drivers that would be competing this year. new cars and/or new setups.

Comment

I'd like to go mostly because I have never seen a drifting event, I have never been to the west coast, I have never been on vacation and I have never left NY for any reason aside for training for the army. I crew black hawk helicopters full time in a medevac unit on a response team and haven't seen any racing in the last two years since the mission started. Plus I just turned 21. Would be fun.

Comment

20 more days

Comment

I'd like to go and bring 9 friends who have never attended a drift event so that they can see first hand what its like to watch this sport in person.

I will explain the fundamentals and basics of controlled sliding and hopefully have them become full time fans. This means more support and more recognition to the XDC drivers.

Its always awesome to bring in new supporters and have them go crazy getting driver's autographs, souvenirs, and of course the awesome and witty T Shirts you guys sell I have about 6 now and will be grabbing a few more at Irwindale.

Look forward to seeing you all there whether I get free tickets or not!

Comment

Working...
                              X