(UPDATED PAINT JOB) ROSS PETTY S15 - i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (UPDATED PAINT JOB) ROSS PETTY S15 - i

I'm going to have to be a hater on this and say it in the nicest of ways. This does not look good.

Comment

looks kind of cheap to me

Comment

If it was a matte finish I think it would set it off. At least it looks better than the Falken cars.

Comment

Ya, not feeling this. smh

Comment

Gotta love the Boso!

Comment

totally not a fan

Comment

Comment

Ha, Ron Paul. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing goof ball.

Comment

Infowars? Ron Paul? Not only is the new paint freaking ugly, it's offensive and stupid.

Comment

Can anyone verify if Ross got funding from Ron Paul's campaign? Does anyone know what is reason is for the Infowars and Ron Paul livery? Would this be considered crossing the line with what your allowed to advertise on your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Lifer View Post
                        Can anyone verify if Ross got funding from Ron Paul's campaign? Does anyone know what is reason is for the Infowars and Ron Paul livery? Would this be considered crossing the line with what your allowed to advertise on your car?
                        Crossing the line = tobacco companies. That's it.

It's an election year, good for Ross for going political with his program! This type of opportunity only happens once every 4 years, good for him for taking advantage of him!

Comment

I effing love this country. Lets give it up for the Rastafarian Right Winger....

Tobacco companies have been supporting racing for decades... now its crossing the line. But political sponsors aren't??

I wonder how many teams sent proposals to these new E cigarette companies.... they are healthier then those energy drinks folks are chocking down.
                          Last edited by Bebop; 03-25-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                            Tobacco companies have been supporting racing for decades... now its crossing the line. But political sponsors aren't??
                            Tobacco companies are not allowed to sponsor motorsports in the US due to the MSA. Originally, the refinement of advertising practices by tobacco companies was called the 'master settlement agreement' and was signed in 1999 when advertising on TV was banned. Later, it was brought up that tobacco companies were still getting hours on hours of advertising via their motorsport sponsorships, and those were later discontinued along with all signs, billboards, and 'outdoor' advertising.

So yes, Tobacco companies are crossing the line by advertising in motorsports per the evolution of the Master Settlement Agreement that all major tobacco companies signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                              I effing love this country. Lets give it up for the Rastafarian Right Winger....
                              I find it so amazing how a right winged libertarian is able to get so much support from political phylosophy ignorant, anti-establishment, wannabe anarchists.

Comment

Working...
                              X