No announcement yet.

FAF3 TD sucking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah I know Jen told me all about it. Good stuff!

Originally posted by ///AMG
    Hey FYI we have a Drift Alliance bad As Hell online contest at Modified next month.

and 10.50!!!!!!!!! Thats a year supply of Tip Ties dewd!!! are you crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by ModifiedGuy
      Yah I know Jen told me all about it. Good stuff!
      She's a good girl!! I will post links here to it when it's up..

on the whole DL issue of FAF3..
      Some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored* has put the whole movie up in parts on youtube..

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
        She's a good girl!! I will post links here to it when it's up..

on the whole DL issue of FAF3..
        Some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored* has put the whole movie up in parts on youtube..
        wouldn't youtube just yank it down? Im sure they wouldn't wanna get sued

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
          wouldn't youtube just yank it down? Im sure they wouldn't wanna get sued
          You would think so, it's had thousands of hits and it's still up.
          Someone posted whole Mischief movies on the Google site.
          I had to go through HELL with the google people to get it down.
          They were sticking up for the poster!!
          These sites can be good but at the same time can be very lame.

Comment

[rant] Ok, i know i already posted about FAF3, but two things i realized i left out... first... THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOTT JAPANESE GIRLS, USE ONE OF THEM AS THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER!!! a big part of the FAF scene is the chicks... at least feature a smokin local girl in that role instead of casting the majority of the major roles as non-japanese. Also, the reference to Vin Diesel "living his life 10 seconds at a time" was really, really lame and forced. Instead of only feeling alive for 10 sec when racing, he has all the time in the world... what a terrible attempt at character development.
            [/rant]

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
              [rant] Ok, i know i already posted about FAF3, but two things i realized i left out... first... THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOTT JAPANESE GIRLS, USE ONE OF THEM AS THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER!!! a big part of the FAF scene is the chicks... at least feature a smokin local girl in that role instead of casting the majority of the major roles as non-japanese. Also, the reference to Vin Diesel "living his life 10 seconds at a time" was really, really lame and forced. Instead of only feeling alive for 10 sec when racing, he has all the time in the world... what a terrible attempt at character development.
              [/rant]

The more I read your rants, the more entertaining they become. Honestly, no one rants, bitches and complains like a New Yorker, ROFLOL!

-Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
                [/rant]
                everyone ive talked to has agreed that the lead female was gorgeous, id rather have her then some random japanese girl.

Comment

It broke 50Mil this week, Superman did OK, but I though it would break 100mil..on a holiday weekend..

7 4 The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Universal Pictures Distribution, United International Pictures $4,432,000 $51,666,000 3 2670

Comment

Im not saying that she wasnt hott or anything, far from it, but in a movie set in tokyo, id expect to see a japanese girl... its not like they dont have any nice ones available

Comment

Working...
                    X