hey sup guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey sup guys..

you guys should come to http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/sale.htm yall should look at all this cars 4 sale and cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* hell, well cheap because here in florida we never seen all them cars for that cheap lol

Yea too bad though about the law.

Let me advise you that unless you wish to present crash test data for any Right Hand Drive car, it cannot legally be imported to the US. This is prohibitively expensive as a vehicle must be crashed to obtain the data, and we do not support the crash test data. Also the JDM car probably do not meet the US emission standard. And after 1996 models probably need to install the OBD2 system in order to pass the emission standard.

NOTE : We J's Garage Export do not support any import procedure. The buyer is responsible for any necessary procedures, or any transfers, or any modifications for them to import the car.

This is from the site. BOO!!!!! I wanted that Silvia Spec R. Great site though. Lot's of basic info on alot of cars.
    Attached Files

Comment

Remember..the currency conversion is approximately 1 USD for 100 Yen (it's more like 106 yen but 100 makes it easier) and it looks like that you'll still have to import/legalize the car yourself. Too rich for my blood. Nice cars tho
      Last edited by Logan; 01-15-2004, 07:10 AM.

Comment

yea i know that sucks they have 2 crash then b4 u can import them

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by ,,..dRIFTer C
          yea i know that sucks they have 2 crash then b4 u can import them
          So then you would hafta buy the car...crash it...then fix it provided the car passes the crash test and if it didn't you would be out several thousand dollars?? Or do they just give data saying that "yes this car passed x crash test" and then you can ship it??
          nice site btw...

Comment

just take 2 zeros off the end of the price in yen and you basically have a price a little higher than you would if you would just spend the time dividing it....it used to be 119-124 yen/ 1 usd...man i miss those days

Comment

You dont buy them and crash them...then fix them... you buy like ten, crash like 9... and keep one... thats how it would work... the crashes they put those cars through are unfixable... face it... you dont want them anywayz... too expensive..

Comment

Im pretty sure you can impoirt one as a race only car.

Comment

Working...
                X