• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas
    stfu.
    lol.

Comment

i thought it was gonna get ugly for a sec

Comment

How the hell did you guys get into 80 something posts already. No offense to anyone, especially the moderators, but how can you guys seriously have something to say in every single damn thread?

Comment

Haha. It is actually shift+print scrn. Yeah, you haven't changed since the forums have crashed have you. Man, you are probably the reason why the forums went down in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
            Haha. It is actually shift+print scrn. Yeah, you haven't changed since the forums have crashed have you. Man, you are probably the reason why the forums went down in the first place.
            Your keyboard must be old,I just have to push Print screen,or ours are coded different.

Comment

i think if i conslodated my posts into more then one line posts id cut my posts to like... 10... its ok... theres not much else to do... no school for 4 days... and nothing on the internet that i like... and i quit partying... so i just sit here and post ...i know im a nerd... haha

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                How the hell did you guys get into 80 something posts already. No offense to anyone, especially the moderators, but how can you guys seriously have something to say in every single damn thread?
                cause were pros like that.

Comment

hey is there like a price for having the most post or what? 'cause if there is, look out!

Comment

i honestly cant figure out how chas gets so many... two days ago we were even... now hes got like 20 somthing on me...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                      i honestly cant figure out how chas gets so many... two days ago we were even... now hes got like 20 somthing on me...
                      What do you think he does all day?

Comment

besides the free XXX sites??? umm i don know... jus playin chas..

Comment

I think that are keyboards are just different. Mine is relatively new, two years old or something like that. The same button has two functions. I think they just did it so they wouldn't have to have some many buttons.

Comment

They post so much because they don't actually drift.

Comment

wow, your quick to flame... and i dont think i ever said i currently drift...because i cant... i dont have my license yet... and when i get it... im going to spend most my time on the nearest touge(where ever that is) learning grip...

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                                They post so much because they don't actually drift.
                                You challanging me? Dont talk trash unless your ready to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X