No announcement yet.

(TODAY) RED BULL Drifting World Championship LONG BEACH Nov 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hShG7R6M3Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hShG7R6M3Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Red Bull

Number One

Comment

• Originally posted by Al View Post
        I'm coming down... with my RUCKUS.
        RUCKUS DOORRRRRRRRIIIIIFFFFFTTTTTTTTOOOOOO!

Comment

• Takatori was a D1 guy too....

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Takatori was a D1 guy too....
            All Formula D now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al View Post
              I'm coming down... with my RUCKUS.

Oh it's on!

Comment

• wow the new promo video got me really horny for drifting...lol

Comment

• Question.

When will the course be constructed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    Question.

When will the course be constructed?
                    If they haven't already started then I'd think they would start building next week.

Comment

• Facts please...

Comment

• I thought they said somewhere the thursday before?

Comment

• We start construction next Tuesday.

Comment

• Will each grandstand provide views of the whole course?

i saw a drawing and it looked like Fuji Speedway.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• Yes any of the three grandstands of the VIP area will have full view of the course. Each of the three have exactly the same view pretty much. Bring sunglasses because with the time change the Sun will be setting sooner than usual. VIP area will have live feed and there will be up to two jumbo's on site for the grandstands.

We will release a map layout and schedule of events as well at event details next Monday.

To tease the course, my best shot at it is like this:

1200 ft entry that is mostly straight but bends to the left 3/4 of the way through. That goes into a 500ft wide right hand sweeper that once finishing the "U" straightens briefly for a set up to a 200ft plus right turn, followed immediately into a left hander. Think a backward "S". The backward "S" tapers off into a small angle, long left hand bend that can be drifted into a deeper left hand arch and then a snappy right and into a small snappy left to the finish.

That probably just confused everyone. Sorry. Diagram will be better come Mon.

Comment

• I just hope it's a course that the low powered corollas aren't at a huge disadvantage.

Quick question. By the way you describe it, will this course have a higher entry speed than Sonoma?

Comment

Working...
                                X