ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifting's EASY According To Christian Rado (Quotes from SPORT COMPACT CAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this story out on Rado...

http://www.umtsworld.com/lastword/lw0080.htm

All I have to say is... WTF?!

Comment

Re: Check this story out on Rado...

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
      http://www.umtsworld.com/lastword/lw0080.htm

All I have to say is... WTF?!
      lol what a fool!

Comment

ur arse is dumb for buyin somthin u can lose,

look at me im so bling blingan i can afford to loose it,

i say everyone should steal his cell and make a profit

3,000 dollar coilovers for every1

Comment

rado

reading that article makes me realize why Rado is talking sh$t about drifters and drifting...can you imagine how frustrated Rado must feel knowing guys like Andy Yen, Ken Gushi, and Alex Pfeiffer are more recognizable and popular in the import industry right now than he is? must kill him cause he's supposed to be such an icon but wouldn't get noticed for one second in the same room with any of the above mentioned drifters. i have to say too that no matter how much money you have it will not magically give you the ability to drift with the best mr. rado...but good luck trying to.

Comment

Well,it makes more sense.With what that article described,and how Christian described himself,it's obvious that he has to be the center of attention/where all the attention is at.

I'll give a few quotes,which Christian tells the reader how big drifting is;big to the point where it can't be ignored.

Here's a few more quotes.

"At this point,I think it's impossible to ignore the drifting phenomenon"

"Drifting is big,it's only going to get bigger and letting the opportunity to be part of it pass us by would be irresponsible".

Based on what was said in the kast article,and Christians column,it's safe to say that Christians no longer the center of attention in the import drag racing scene,as he's not doing as great as he once was.In other words,,he's beyond his prime.Looking to cling onto that attention again,he realizes there's something much bigger than the import drag scene,a scene getting more coverage than any he's been a part of,setting records.In one last futile attempt to be the center of attention,he jumps the bandwagon and trys to drift.Makes sense know,just based on his personality alone.

In drag racing it's all about speed,which costs a hell of a lot of money.Now I'm not saying drifting is in anyway cheap,but making insane amounts of horsepower and building tube frame chasis are not the focus.Money buys you fast times,which is the basis of drag racing.But in drifting,you can throw all the money you want,if you can't drift,you can't drift.Look at the guys driving underpowered 86's,look at Ueo's 2002 D1 season win,money can't buy that.

Comment

to crazyhawaiian, SSC prints every letter and they dont edit them either. i think you should write a letter to them if you want to. it would be great for someone to express the communities opinion.

Comment

Wake Up !!! seriously, Christian Rado you suck dude, you REALLY do, that is the most ingorant thing I have ever heard to come out of the mouth of any race car driver, wow, I'll say it again Christian Rado you suck dude, pride comes before a big fall and you just took an extremly questionable step homie, but now let me ask a question, if this cat thinks the way he does about drifting and the people in it, why is he getting into it? doenst make sense, have fun with your front wheel drive NORAD or what ever it is clown, steph will still walk you, he always has...do some homework before you talk, YOU just made you AND your sponsors look really stupid...thats funny
                Last edited by slide; 05-24-2004, 04:09 PM.

Comment

when reading all this i kidna deja-vud back to the thread the Jasper Show WRX satarted: is american drifting heading in the wrong direction? well in one word: yes. but pretty much only if we have ppl like this running around and f-ing it up for everybody else.

Comment

hes just mad cuz no one likes drag racing anymore

Comment

hmmmmm....

i think that we should just let him do his thing and let him prove to everyone he sucks... if we don't give him attention he won't have anything to brag about... so just let him be his own D U M B S H I T self so he can get off his high horse...

i do agree he blows chunks

Comment

It's too bad Toyota has got to give their factory backing to somebody with such an apparently poor attitude towards the sport. Also, if you have a $30,000 cellphone you deserve to have it stolen on general principle.

Comment

general principle, word to slonie

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                            I would love to see some of the drag racers come out
                            From the closet?

HES ****ING BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a loser, now the whole import seen shifts to drifting, those guys think they have to too. Loser......

Comment

Re: hmmmmm....

Originally posted by Queerbait
                              The extravagant purchase was consistent with his over-the-top personality, said Rado, who considers himself somewhat of an entertainer.
                              YAY

Comment

[POST REMOVED-Reason: The name was not confirmed and we suspect that this is just a prank]
                                Last edited by (NAME UNCONFIRMED); 05-25-2004, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X