This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weapon X
    No thanks, it's the sound of the cars sliding that keeps me excited, why should those two idiots be there?
    Well not all people are excited about the cars sliding... and those guys are 10 times cooler than your sister.
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

We can stop crying about this now people...It's just rice...No need to get excited...

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
        That may be so but i understand why Fient said that. It sounded very prepackaged. Perhaps that is simply your writing style but i can see where hes comming from.
        Maybe because I'll support Formula D before i ever support D1. They work with us and take what we have to say seriously. D1 is more like a dictatorship and we are forced to run around and hail the drift king. Hail Keiichi! Long like the King!
        www.chrisforsberg.com
        www.driftalliance.com
        www.nosdrift.com
        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
          Well not all people are excited about the cars sliding... and those guys are 10 times cooler than your sister.
          So then why do we need them at drift events? remember this is a drift event! or its suposed to be. Hell man i shouldnt have to tell you that you've got more seat time then most the guys here im guessing. But remember its a drift event, why have non drift related activities? and why have people who dont like drifting there. Honestly i think drifting is strong enough to stand on its own it doesnt need all this other crap to help it.

Comment

I would like to hear from formula d drivers or organizers what they do or plan to do for grass roots drifting in america.
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 08-09-2004, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
              I'm just waiting to see what the actual FormulaD drivers, with their "Need4Speed Underground" stickers have to say.

Those are the opinions that we should have in this thread...

The rest of us are just basically clucking like sharon osbourne, montel, and opra so far.... (no offense lol)
              Ohh sorry for using the bandwith, let me fetch some of the real formula d drivers now.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Great way to treat a fan, how mature of you.

Comment

Ohh sorry for using the bandwith, let me fetch some of the real formula d drivers now.
                  Oh please don't, it will create more turmoil...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                    Oh please don't, it will create more turmoil...
                    No, I'd like to see what other Formula D Driver's think. If they all have Forsberg's attitude then I wont support a single one of them.

Comment

Ok, but I hope this doesn't turn ugly...

Comment

i like to think drifting is still the main attraction at the events, the show cars are probably there to advertise thier companies, give it variety and its more money involved. when i go to d1 i could careless about the show cars i just have fun watching the real attraction there and thats strictly drifting

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                          Great way to treat a fan, how mature of you.
                          I tried to be honest and professional in my first post... but obvisously nobody ever cares about that and shoots their mouth off. Theres no reason to say that about those two. They are coming for your entertainment and you call them idiots...
                          www.chrisforsberg.com
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          www.nosdrift.com
                          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Maybe because I'll support Formula D before i ever support D1. They work with us and take what we have to say seriously. D1 is more like a dictatorship and we are forced to run around and hail the drift king. Hail Keiichi! Long like the King!
                            please elaborate more.

Comment

I tried to be honest and professional in my first post... but obvisously nobody ever cares about that and shoots their mouth off. Theres no reason to say that about those two. They are coming for your entertainment and you call them idiots...
                              Escuse me but every post these gentlemen wrote were well thought out and honest. Your attempt to dissreguard them and belittle there opinions is remenescent of a third rate politician.

Comment

what visions do you have of american drifting

Comment

Working...
                                X